Will I have a government job according to Vedic Astrology

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dikshant

6 july 1996
      17:55
      Gwalior MP
      Male
      Charan sparsh to all the gurus and senior Astrologers present over here.
      Sir i am about to join a private MNC next month.
      So what i want to know is that after joining, should i focus on govt job and prepare for civil services or should i focus on flourishing myself in this private MNC(Like TCS/Wipro/Infosys). Will I have a government job according to Vedic Astrology.

Thank you
      Dikshant

• #92533 Reply
      TMR

You will do well in MNCs rather than in Govt. Service since your Sun has poor strength and you will not be successful in a Govt. job. For full details you can come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #92547 Reply
      Dikshant

Thanks for your precious time.
      Respected Sir,
      Can you please tell me that why do i have such huge aspirations like i think that i have been born to make this society a better place either by social working or by politics.
      I dont have monetary greed but i just want that everyone should recognise me as a good and wise person to whom they ask to their respective needs and help.
      Thankyou Sir

• #92555 Reply
      TMR

That is what is called Altruism. Some people are born with such traits. No astrological indication is there for such behaviour.

• #92563 Reply
      Dikshant

So isn’t my life as good as i believe it to be.
      Will I too live a mediocre life?
      But i want to live a life where i get recognition, and happiness.
      Isn’t Rahu in 10th in Virgo signify fame and honour for me?
      And Jupiter in Lagna creating Hans yoga, also Mercury in own 7th creating bhadra Yoga with 9th lord Sun.
      Also Venus is own sign in 6th.
      All this isn’t a sign of positive life.
      I thought that mine was a lucky and positive chart.
      Kindly Enlighten me.
      Thankyou

• #92568 Reply
      TMR

For full details you can come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #92568 in Will I have a government job according to Vedic Astrology
Your information:

Cancel