Will i Succeed in Music Industry?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yash Raj

Will i succeed in music industry?

My venus is very good in my Kundli but im not getting its results as im going through its dasha. Im struggling and facing very Bad Luck in life. My hard work never pays off. I got skills in Graphics Designing, Web Development, Music Producing, Singing, Video Editing, Direction and Choreography.

Its like im repeating a same cycle again and again every year and not reaching anywhere near to my goal. I can literally do everything on my own.

I don’t have friends and no support from anywhere.
      There are many unfortunate things happening with me since childhood. Never experience a happy time ever.

Hard work Never Pays off.

Name : Yash Raj
      DOB : 27 July 1996
      Time : 11:45 am
      Place : Delhi

• #106967 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have many questions over there and I’ll try to answer as many as possible. Venus the planet of creativity and perfection, yes it is there in your chart and also very strong as Venus is in Taurus. Rahu in lagan is never good as the person has big dreams, more than his capabilities. Rahu also leads to frustration. Debilitated Moon in the 3rd House, is never good. You lack front, lack focus and concentration. I do feel you have a good chart and can do wonders in your life, it is only about setting your targets and working towards it. There is a saying in English, a person who sails on two boats always drowns. So do not depend upon lot of things. Focus on your music if you want to be a musician and just do that and nothing else. As 3rd house is weak, need to improve your confidence, public image and also networking.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #106988 Reply
      J V S Rao

Dear Yash Raj
      I have cast the chart in KP method.
      As you said Venus is in Taurus. Even though Venus is in his own sign, it is in the 8th bhava. 8th house denotes sudden events, disappointments etc. So Venus has become weak and is the significator of 8th house even he is in own sign.
      Venus is signifying 3rd and 9th houses but finally it is connected to 8th house. Even Venus is the planet for creativity, it will not give you satisfaction in those areas.
      After Oct 2020 there would be some improvement.
      Good Luck

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #106988 in Will i Succeed in Music Industry?
Your information:

Cancel