A major awakening

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Deepak

Sir, I was living in NewZealand from march 2016 nowand came back in nov 2022 to find a girl to get married. Now i am already 32 and there is no luck in finding a girl, 2 reasons which i have figured out firslty i am chef (people dont take this profession as good)and secondly 99% of girls dont want to go abroad.

Now i have decided that once my residency in Nz get parmanent by next year feburary , i will come back forever as living in Inida with family i have relaised i am living in low standards with curbing my innner wishes everyday. I can have same standard of living in nz what i have in India.

Since i am chef i dont know what to do when i will be back home , i have family business of Drycleaning. But honeslty i want to do a business of something else.

Do i have luck back home in career or i have to live my whole life unsatissfied abroad?Me not getting married a major reason is i live abroad and need someone who can adjust to the conditions there which is very difficult.

Please guide me as i am going back on 4th may literally have no job in hand right now and other problems in my mind.I want to know would i be sucessful in business or my career once i am back to homeland India or have to suffer whole life in abroad just to sake of earning but still not enjoy any luxury or good standard of living.

D.o.b – 26/02/1991

Time of birth – 19:48

Place of birth – delhi, India.

Thanks

• #133540 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope, we see that your lagan is Virgo ruled by Mercury and Rashi is Karka or Cancer. Moon is placed in the 11th house with exalted Jupiter forming the auspicious  Gaja Kesari yoga. Jupiter also is conjoined with Ketu which is not good forming the inauspicious Guru Chandal dosha. This is a pitra dosha and some remedy for this dosha should be done.

Rahu and Saturn are in your 5th house of relationship. Saturn aspects the 7th house of marriage. Exalted Venus in the 7th house gives multiple connection with member of the opposite sex. Saturn with Rahu does not bring stability in marriage and relationship. Saturn is a planet of delays and obstacles and its aspect on the 7th house disturbs marital happiness.

Marriage is there in your horoscope, it is just a delay due to Saturn and 7th lord Jupiter being with Ketu. Do match your horoscope before marriage for a happy marital life. Yours is a foreign linked horoscope which means that you will never be happy and satisfied if you return back home. Relocation is possible which means that you may relocate yourself in the coming years. Find yourself a job and do not worry you will find a girl.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #133575 Reply
        Deepak

Navneet sir,

I am not even satisfied after being living 7 years abroad and not making huge money as i dont work in IT sector, I am a just chef there and living very fugrally with curbing all my desries and with nowhere to match the standards of living i use to live in Delhi.

And above that i dont think i have passion left for cheffing and i dont know what to do as it is very difficult to find jobs in other sector.

I want to do business but i dont think i would able to do business abroad as i require a hige sum as compared to India.

So i want to come back and do a business and help my dad in family business.
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>Can my a foriegn related horoscope also can mean change of place from birth place like instead of living in delhi what if i live in gurgoan or any other city.</p>
        And what did u mean by relocating..as in moving to some other country but not India?
        <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: A major awakening
Your information: