Almost 4 years old and dos not spike

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mazageah

Hello all
      My daughter is almost 4 and she doesn’t speak
      She was born on 24 September 2018 at 12:16 pm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

When will she talk ?
      And is there any thing I can do to heal her if there is a problem in her chart ?
      I toke her to speech therapy but nothing worked 🙁

Please help us

• #123176 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the birth chart of your daughter, she has 8th lord Moon in the 3rd house which is for communication. 12th lord Mars and Ketu are in the 2nd house, which is causing delays and problems. She is presently in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Rahu till April 2024. She is also in the period of Shani Sade satti which can put her on therapies, medication etc. You should continue with her therapy and show her to an expert. You can expect some improvement once this period is over.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #123178 Reply
      Mazageah

Thank you so much

When will the Shani Sade satti period will end ?

• #123179 Reply
      Mazageah

And is there a way to shorten the period ? Or heal what is causing this delay faster
      Because she will be almost 6 and no school will except her 🙁

• #123196 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

Your child will speak definitely as a normal child does in this period Jupiter-Rahu which ends on 01-03-2024. The nature of the girl is that she will not have interest to move freely with anybody. She likes to be at a distance and maintain dignity.
      Upto July 2020 she might have suffered from digestion problems as Moon is connected to 1 and 6th house aspected by Jupiter. sometimes she may not listen to anybody, because there would be some hearing problem in the right ear. As I said Moon is connected to 1,6 and 3rd houses. I am not sure, but you check it.
      Next year by June 2023 she starts speaking.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Almost 4 years old and dos not spike
Your information: