applicability of yogas from chandra lagan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr.shriram soni

Hello navneet sir and other astrology scholars…
      I want to know about applicability of yogas from chandra lagn…
      for instance…as b v raman said swagrahi venus in 5th and saturn in 11th results in great dhan yoga…in following horoscope this condition is present from chandra lagn…will it work from chandra lagn too….and till what extand kindly reply…..
      Regard..
      Dr.shriram..

• #20777 Reply
      Dr.shriram soni

Sorry forgot to mention dob…
      Dob 30/4/1986
      Time 21:50
      Bonli (sawai madhopur) rajasthan

• #20779 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You want to know lagna or rashi chart – which is important

For the purposes of Astrology predictions we generally refer to the Birth chart which is also known as the D1 chart. This is based upon rising sign also known as Ascendant. It is known as the lagan chart. The accuracy of prediction through Lagan chart is much more than predictions made through Moon chart or chander Kundli.

The primary reason for choosing a Lagan chart chart over Moon chart is that Lagan is for approximately 2 hours while moon is in 1 sign for 2 1/4 days. In other words Moon travels approx 13 degrees daily and we have each sign for 30 degrees. That means that for example Moon is in Aries then for next 2 1/4 days everyone born will have the Moon sign or Rashi as Aries. That means for all these people the Moon chart will be same. Logically speaking it is not possible that all people born for 2 1/4 days have same destiny, luck and fate.

Having said that Moon is the significator for the mind. It is the indeed very important for looking at moon , because it shows the mind of the person. We follow the moon in all our festivals and deciding auspicious mahurats.

All compatibility that we do, that is Horoscope matching etc is from the Moon and the birth Nakshatra. Therefore Moon has a very important role in Vedic astrology, but for prediction of events it is best to rely more on Lagan chart and not on Moon chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20783 Reply
      Dr.shriram soni

Sorry navneet sir but my question is regarding applicability of yogas from vhandra kundli….as i gave an example and a condition described by b v raman….kindly reply using same example and condition given…i will be more easier to understand for my kind of learners….
      Regards..
      Dr.shriram

• #20784 Reply
      Dr.shriram soni

It was chandra kundli…(as i wrote wrong..)

• #20787 Reply
      TMR

The purpose of looking at one’s horoscope is to get an idea about how life will be in this birth based on your deeds in previous life. Astrology is capable of giving you a blue print of this. This can be achieved by evaluating a horoscope details of which are given in detail in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you a mathematical idea about the how astrology can be used in this regard. The mathematics behind astrology is so complex and in the olden days the astrologers used to make general predictions by looking at yogas which are tantamount to treating a patient just by looking at him and using the clinical sense of a doctor which most of the time worked because medicines are only tools to cure a disease while in fact the diseases are cured by the body on its own. While God created your body and soul, he has also incorporated the techniques your body needs to cure oneself in the event of having a disease. There is a joke that “The body cures itself and Doctors take the Fees”.

Today a doctor diagnoses the patient using Lab Reports, Scanning and other modern means and what they get is an evaluation in empirical terms of the various results of such screening using which the doctor comes to a decision how to cure him or aid him in curing his diseases by surgery or replenishing the health by certain medicines.

You will understand all this once you read my articles on the blog.

• #20791 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Therefore even it terms of Yogas we need to check from Natal chart and not from Moon chart. Like I said for predictive purposes Lagan kundali or the D1 chart is prime.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20796 Reply
      Dr.shriram soni

Tanks for your view navneet sir n Tmr sir…bt as we all know there are so many of yogas in classics described on the basis of chandra lagn…like adhi,amla..etc.
      So are ‘t they exist..?
      So i repeat my question… if u scholars plz elaborate accrdingly…it ‘ll be knowledgeable for my kind of lay persons…..
      Regards…
      Dr.shriram

• #20798 Reply
      TMR

You must realise that planets always act in tandem and their combined influence is what we feel at every moment of our life. That is why we have to mathematically evaluate the confluence of all planetary influences and that is what I am doing in my evaluation of horoscopes. Just because you have some yoga based on one or more planets, it is never going to override your combined influence of all planets. Like if you have a Ruchaka yoga invoked by Mars does not mean that you will rise well in life unless they are supported by other planets as well. Yogas are mainly based on Lagna and the planetary positions with respect to the Lagna Like Gajakesari yoga or any other Panchamahapurusha yoga. Chandra lagna is just an impoverished axis which lasts for two and a quarter days while the real Ascendant goes on moving every two hours from sign to sign. So to my mind looking at Chandra lagna is for the illiterate astrologers and professional well learned astrologers go by Ascendant as the Lagna and that too every degree, minute and second counts. Please read my blog where you will find that every horoscope is unique and there are no two horoscopes which has the same strength and nature of planets.

If you are very adamant that Chandra Lagna is as powerful as Ascendant, I can only pity your knowledge of spherical trigonometry.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: applicability of yogas from chandra lagan
Your information: