Buddy /navneet ji pls help… Need ur advise on this

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivani

Hello sir

Mera roka ek. Ladke k sath hua fir 2 mahine bad hmare beech me bahas hone lagi aur vibes match nh hoti and fir humne wo relationship break karne ka socha.. Koshish ki kii aapas me baat kare par wo ladke wale nahi aaye baat karne.. Fir humne wo rishta tod diya.

3 saal bad gharwalo ko rishta mila and shadi ho gai meri.

Now, I wants to ask kii roka k samay jo puja path hua tha..  Uska koi impact rahta h kya life me.

Ya uska koi lena dena nh h ab.

Kya rishta aise hi break ho jata h

Due to some reason.. I can’t share my date of birth here

• #136609 Reply
      Shivani

Please help

• #136614 Reply
      Shivani

Pls btaiye

• #136615 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Personally, I believe things happen whenever they need to happen and for good reasons. So, if you got engaged and the alliance broke…there was perhaps a good reason for it (probably because the relationship was not meant to be – thankfully, you guys figured the mismatch and backed out. In some cases, the arguments/fighting start after marriage and folk either end up in a unhappy relationship or end up breaking the marriage/relationship). So, in the earlier instance both sides were perhaps lucky. And, whatever was done in terms of prayers/rituals was for your (both sides) well-being. Hence, I’d suggest that you not think or worry too much about what happened in the past. There will be an impact or fallout only if you let yourself and others have lingering thoughts or dwell on the past.

Instead, I’d suggest that you be more focused on your current family/relationship and work towards making it a happy and satisfying one – both for yourself and all involved.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Buddy /navneet ji pls help… Need ur advise on this
Your information: