Business

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shib

Respected astrologers,

I am suffering through huge mental pressure. After retiring from service I invested in a business which is of food/catering.. and I am running it from last 2 years. Now on 29th April my daughter got married and it was arranged and for that I took some loans and now I am in debt. The real problem is my business is not running good now a days, my worker betrayed me and I am not getting suitable worker as well. I am afraid will I be able to pay my debts? If the business run well then it will be easier for me but sometime I think to shut off it as it is not running well.

Can you please help me know about my business will it profitable in future or should I left it as it can be a more burden of debts for me?

03 August 1958
      00:35 am
      Dinhata, Westbengal

Thankyou.

• #47866 Reply
      TMR

In Business, you are likely to make a loss of about 31% of your investment. It is better to quit this profession and take up some simple job where you are comfortable with. Or if you must continue in business, have a reliable partner whose horoscope matches with yours and run it together with him taking the lead.

• #47869 Reply
      Shib

Thankyou very much for the advice.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Business
Your information: