Business startup in my Kundali

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Purva Kulkarni

please help me with your guidance.

birth details are – name Purva Female DOB 15th sept 1975 TOB – 6.35am POB – solapur

Question – Which business will give me success. I have done small ventures which fetched me good revenue but I am looking at building large.

Please give guidance.

Namaskar!

• #130787 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see that your lagan is Virgo which is ruled by Mercury. Virgo is exalted forming the Bhadra Mahapurusha yoga, which gives you good memory, strong logic, strong intellect and ability to take wise decisions. Mercury rules the 10th house of your horoscope which is the house of career and profession. It should give you good career as Mercury is exalted. You can do anything related to Mercury and that should give you success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131587 Reply
      Purva

please help me with your guidance. My husband is not getting job since 2018.

My birth details are – name Purva Female DOB 15th sept 1975 TOB – 6.35am POB – solapur
      His birth details are 01/03/1972 ( march) 1.13pm and born in Pune. He is qualified and worked in senior role.

He is worried due to this situation. He is hopefull after march23 he may get job in zambia. In sept22, he got job in tanzania but that did not worked out for more than 60 days and i accepted his view. He worked in africa and gulf since 2009.

Please give guidance.

Namaskar!

• #131846 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your husband is running the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Moon. Jupiter rules the 10th house of career and Moon rules the 2nd house or the house of finance. There is Rahu presently in the 11th house which can bring unexpected gains and losses. Although financial gains are indicated, doing Rahu remedies will only improve the possibility further and bring gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131871 Reply
        Purva

Navneet Sir, Namaskar. I have noted your reading about my husband’s job prospects. What are these Rahu remedies which he or me should be doing. Your blessings are important for us.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Business startup in my Kundali
Your information: