Can a two persons with same chart will have same future.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Harjit kaur

I just want to know if two persons has same lagana chart pattern and one person is having bad rahu mahadasha than another person will have same bad rahu mahadasha. I want to know this.

I am sharing two Dob and TOb one is of male and another is female. Male had very bad Rahu mahadasha. He faced setback from almost all Directions than the female with same chart will also face setback , this is only a query.

Female

28-march -1991

Tob 4:45 Am

Pob: Jalandhar(Punjab)

Male

29-March-1991

Tob: 3:57 Am

Pob: Hyderabad( Andhra

Pradesh)

• #150662 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble understanding and opinion, there are a lot more than the birth-chart that drives one’s drives the unfolding of Karma in one’s life. So, two persons with same or similar charts may not have same or similar life/future.

That said, the disposition of celestials/planets or Grahas for the two individuals having same or similar or identical birth-charts will probably be similar. I would love to hear/understand how life has unfolded for folk with such charts… purely out of academic interest.

Take care…

• #150663 Reply
      Buddy

One would need to factor, Desha-Kaala-Patra, Kula-Gorthra-Nakshatra and other such while gazing through a crystal ball…

Take care…

• #151827 Reply
      karthikjiastro

Even with the same Lagna chart pattern, individual experiences during Rahu Mahadasha can vary significantly due to factors like the position of other planets, aspects, and overall chart dynamics. Personal experiences are influenced by the unique configuration of each individual’s complete birth chart, not just the Lagna. Therefore, the female may experience Rahu Mahadasha differently than the male.

• #151838 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Harjit Kaur

The natives with the same date of birth, time of birth and place of birth should enjoy the same results more or less. But variation in any one of these three factors may result in different results.

In astrology to predict a chart we consider lagna and its degrees. For every 4 minutes the variation in lagna would be 1 degree. It also depends on the change of longitude and latitude.

Another factor is longitude of Moon which is considered for timing of events. A change in the longitude of Moon will give change in the periods of planets.

Here, the boy is born in Kumbha lagna at 0° 54′ 49″. The 12th house fell in Makara at 0° 53′ 58″. Rahu’s position is at 0° 53′ 59″. As it is 0° 0′ 1″ more than 12th house longitude, Rahu fell in 12th house and so the boy has to face miserable things. Incidentally Rahu period is operative to the boy. That’s why he faced a lot of disturbances.

In your case you are also born in Kumbha lagna at 6° 28′ 17″. The 12th house fell in Makara at 4° 46′ 5″. Rahu’s position is at 0° 57′ 5″. It is 3° 49′ 2″ less than 12th house longitude. So it is considered as if Rahu is in 11th house, which is a desirable one.

Like wise the results vary with the dasa bhukti and planet significations.

Good Luck

J V S Rao

• #152765 Reply
      Harjit kaur

Thank for replying jvs rao but rahu in 11 house of Aquarius ascendant is debilitated.. so that means it even more worst..

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Can a two persons with same chart will have same future.
Your information: