Career

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mahima panwar

I want to know about my career. I ‘m preparing for neet. My dob 28/12/1996 . Time morning 7:45am

• #136561 Reply
      Mahima pawar

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Please reply me</p>

• #136562 Reply
      Mahima pawar

Please reply me sir/ma’m… I ‘m very depressed about my career

• #136563 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Place of birth is essential for casting a birth-chart. You are almost 26 years of age. So, it would make sense if you could kindly provide some background and help set the context.

Take care…

• #136564 Reply
        Mahima panwar
        •  DOB 28/12/1996..Time 7:45 am..  Place : Deoband district, saharanpur.. Thank you sir for you response
    • #136565 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Kindly provide some background and help set the context.

Take care…

• #136566 Reply
        Mahima

I did my bsc in zoology.. After graduation I ‘m preparing for neet .. Apart from this I didn’t nothing..

• #136567 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I wanted to understand the drive or motivation for pursuing this aspiration now. Obviously, the initiative is a little delayed/late… even after B.Sc. isn’t it?

Anyways, the birth-details place Udaya Lagna in Dhanur/Sagittarius Rashi, flanked on either side by Sun/Ravi and Retrograde or Vakra Mercury/Budha (he has high Shadbala, but he rules two Kendra houses and his placement calls for validation of Kendradipathya Dosha). Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru seems to have crossed over to his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation.

You are currently running Maha-Dasha of 6th & 11th lord Venus/Shukra (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), placed in the 12th house is not really a benefic for the birth-chart. He participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Mercury/Budha, at Nakshatra level. Antara is that of 8th lord Moon/Chandra, who is strongly placed in the 8th house of Challenges. where he is never happy or comfortable and detrimental to related significance. In other words, folk with Ashtama-Chandra placement cannot really take excess pressure/stress etc. To make matters worse, you are in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Hopefully, this information will help you get connected with your current situation and answer your query.

Take care…

• #136583 Reply
        Mahima

I can’t understand my answer’s  question.. Iwanted to know  , I M preparing for neet. Is it right direction for me? ‘Ll i get success in 2024?

• #136588 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The short answer is… No.

Take care…

• #136637 Reply
        Mahima

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sir, which professiona  should I go? I want to go abroad and  want to do bsc nursing</p>

… Please advice me what should I do??

• #136649 Reply
        Mahima

Please reply me sir

• #136638 Reply
      Mahima

If I opt for 2nd  option that is, I want to go abroad for bsc nursing    . Is this better for me??.. Please advice me sir

• #136657 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

There is nothing stopping you from pursuing your passion. But then, there seems to be limited possibilities (more challenges) for you to travel overseas, in the immediate short or near term.

Take care…

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: