Career and Financial condition

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Guru

Guruji,
      I’m facing so much failures if i take any steps to progress on study/looking for a job.I have never faced this situation before. Please advise me on my career and financial growth. When i can expect to see positive result on my career and finance.
      Kindly let me know when my financial condition will start improving and whether I will get steady and good income in the next few years.
      I am planning to start new business in another 3 months.
      My details:
      Date of Birth: 24th May, 1968
      Place : Chennai
      Time: 00. 26 AM

• #20867 Reply
      Guru

Please reply.

• #20870 Reply
      TMR

My sincere suggestion is not to start any business of your own now since the forthcoming Rahu dasa is not going to be that beneficial to you in making it a success. Perhaps you can do some speculative trading which could be profitable. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrological evaluations.

• #21420 Reply
      Guru

Thanks Guruji for your reply.

I am planning to do Solar business in my wife’s name and work as an employee. Please reply whether this business will give good fortune to us and When i will get start earning.

Below are the details:

My wife’s date of birth – 4th May 1975
      Time of birth – 01:20 AM
      Place of birth – Chennai.

Kindly suggest and help me.

• #21536 Reply
      Guru

Please reoly Guruji

• #21540 Reply
      TMR

Don’t do any business in your wife’s name. She is likely to incur 13% loss on her investment. Be careful. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Career and Financial condition
Your information: