Career path

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by ritu.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ritu

My confusion in life is regarding my career path. My DOB – 03/02/1992. Time – 12:02 AM. Place – Madurai. I joined Phd. I submitted PhD in 2019 and it came back for revision. I was supposed to submit it by April 2022 after rewriting it. But I have not completed writing it till now. I am interested in preparing for competitive exams and I am preparing when I get time. should I complete my PhD or prepare for competitive exams? I would like to know where my future career path lies….

• #136664 Reply
      Buddy

Hi.

DOB – 03/02/1992. Time – 12:02 AM. Place – Madurai. Were you born on 3rd February or 2nd March. Also confirm the time was 2 minutes past midnight or which day…

Take care…

• #136671 Reply
      ritu

Hi,

I was born on 3rd February. Actually the birth time is 12 past on 2nd of February night. since it is past twelve, I use my birthdate as 3rd February.

• #136685 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Makara/Capricorn Rashi in your birth-chart has a conglomeration of celestials including Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Mercury/Budha and Yogakarak Saturn/Shani-dev… the lord of Makara Rashi himself. So, you are currently in the fag-end of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Saturn/Shani-dev, Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha are all posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra… who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. So, there is Sukshma Parivarthana between Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra, at Nakshatra level. For the records, Moon/Chandra has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga.

Incidentally, you are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (who has below par Vimsopaka Bala, in Dasha Varga) and Antara of Venus/Shukra…so, I’m inclined to think you are distracted with natural physiological aspects. Previous Antara of Ketu… posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, would has contributed in his own flavor.

Anyways, to me it looks like Rahu is setting up one smoke screen after another, to keep you confused. Please consider Vedic/Dharmic remedies to appease Rahu and get your career back on track, as also take advantage of some good yogas in your birth-chart.

Take care…

• #136672 Reply
      TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth ₹79 and you may not be satisfied with your career returns. Most likely you will not be able to get through the civil services examination or any other competitive examination. You can come through Paid consultation for full details after reading through my articles on this site.

• #136673 Reply
      TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth ₹79 and you may not be satisfied with your career returns. Most likely you will not be able to get through the civil services examination or any other competitive examination. You can come through Paid consultation for full details after reading through my articles on this site.

• #136674 Reply
      TMR

• #136692 Reply
      ritu

Hi Buddy,

Thanks a lot for the reply. It is really helpful. You have mentioned that rahu must be appeased. Recently I made some poojas for pitru dosha in my chart. I dont know whether it will be any helpful. You have also noted that I should make use of good yogas in my chart. May I know what are the good yogas in my chart……

Thanks

• #136701 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

It is true that both Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha (the 9th lord) is caught in close proximity to Saturn/Shani-dev in the 4th house. But then, Saturn/Shani-dev is a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart and is placed in his Swasthana. So, I wouldn’t necessarily consider this to be Pitru Dosha.

In any cases, I’m not quite sure what pooja/puja and related remedies were undertaken and if they would address the stated situation.

On my part, I was referring to the multiple Raja Yogas and a good Dhana-Yoga present in your birth-chart.

Take care…

• #136936 Reply
      ritu

Hi Buddy,

Thank you for the reply. You say there is good dhana yoga in my chart. But right now I am jobless and undergoing lot of stress from all sides. I understand all the stress and challenges are given to make one stronger and to move forward in the right path. Could you tell what kind of career will suit me best? I am hoping to get a government job through competitive exams.

Thank you

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career path
Your information: