Career problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhijit Roy

Dob-17-12-1985,

Time- 1:05pm,

Place-Krishnanagar West Bengal India.

Facing troubles in Career life, when stability  will come in my career life?

• #152497 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Abhijit Roy

In your chart Jupiter and Moon are in 11th house (fulfillment of desires). Jupiter is lord of 10th (house of profession) is in 11th house. It is good. Whenever Jupiter period operates you will feel happy in your career.

Saturn.dasa Sun bhukti is upto 29-9-2024. Next comes Moon bhukti. It gives you good results.

There is a dosha in your chart. Moon is in the star of Rahu in lagna and in the sub of Saturn (lord of 11th) in the 8th house (house of disappointments). Moon Saturn connection makes you to do repeated efforts. And success comes to you very late.

Again most of the planets are connected to 8th house which is giving you instability. That is the weakness in the chart. Sorry to say this.

You pray lord siva who is the supreme. He will take care of you.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #152498 Reply
      JVS Rao

At present Saturn is transiting Jupiter star. Jupiter is in Moon star which are good. You will enjoy mixed results in your life.

• #152590 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Ok sir thanks very much but I am appearing for Government jobs in state level exams, can I get Government related jobs in coming years?

• #152639 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given time seems to place Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in a Sandhi/Cusp, just crossing over from the Zodiac sign of Pisces or Meena Rashi over to Aires or Mesha Rashi, warranting Birth-Time-Validation/Evaluation by way of cross-checking multiple life-time events. If not, we might end up speculating.

Considering placement of Moon/Chandra in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi, please be informed that you are in the midst/peak of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Thereafter, placement of Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev (current Maha-Dasha lord) in an inimical sign and Jupiter/Guru-dev in his Neecha-Sthana  or sign of debilitation is not really preferred.

Take care…

• #152640 Reply
      Buddy

Incidentally, Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev seems to be pre-occupied in a Planetary War or Graha Yudha with Mercury/Budha…

• #152657 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Ok but can you kindly tell me the time frames possibility of getting the job? Trying hard but no success, deeply frustrated

• #153406 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Currently suffering from health problems often mainly gastritis and spondylosis disease also. When I will recover from it?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career problems
Your information: