Career support

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Manuj

Dear All,

I am born on 24/06/1993, in Faridabad, Haryana between 11:35 and 11:45 AM. I want to know which career field I should choose to advance in life. I have done bachelors and masters, both from tier 1 colleges but still confused about what to do in life career wise. I quit my high paying job in March,2023 and have been without a job since.

• #153025 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.Manuj

I have taken your time of birth as hr.11.38 am. If you have left the job between 01-03-2023 to 14-03-2023, the time is correct. If you quit the job after 14-03-2023 then the time is to be corrected.

As per this chart you might have completed your education, being away from your family or being in a hostel. You are a civil engineer.

You will get a job after 05-10-2024.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153059 Reply
      Manuj

Thank you sir for your reply. My last working day was 31-03-23 and I served a notice of 90 days.

I have completed my education in Polymer Science and Technology. During this period, I lived in a hostel away from family and again for my masters I moved abroad to France.

In which field should I look for a job or should I start think along the lines of  starting my own business?

Thank you.

Warm regards

• #153154 Reply
      JVS Rao

Manuj

Please check your time of birth whether there is any record in your house. Without accurate time my  previous predictions will go wrong.

So I can not advise you what you asked me.

JVS Rao

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career support
Your information: