Career? When will I get a job

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      NS

Hello

Can anyone please have a look at my horoscope and tell me about my career delay? I completed my higher studies recently but unable to get a job opportunity.

Details: 2nd Sep 1992; 9:30 PM, New Delhi

Do I have better opportunities in foreign land or India?

• #150153 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your Lagan is Aries and Rashi is Scorio. Capricorn rules the 10th house which is the house of career and profession. Saturn is posited in the 10th house forming the auspicious Shasha Mahapurusha Yoga. This yoga should help you rise in life, but remember that Saturn is a planet that gives slow results, hence your career growth will be slow. Saturn in the 10th house aspects the 12th house which is for foreign lands. Rahu is in the 9th house. You should try to explore opportunities overseas. Ketu in the 3rd house is forming the pitra dosha. Doing the remedies of Saturn and Ketu will help.

7th house is the house of the spouse. Venus rules the 7th house and Venus is debilitated which is not good on the relationship front. As Venus is debilitated in the 6th house it indicates separation. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscope.

• #150164 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given details placed Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac sign of Aries or Mesha Rashi. Lagna Lord is placed in a Cusp/Sandhi barely across Gemini or Mithuna Rashi and in close conjunction with Ketu, making you somebody with high aspirations and seem to take proactive initiatives towards achieving them.

But then, Moon/Chandra the 4th lord is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana… as is the case with Rahu’s placed in the 9th house of Bhagya/Dharma-Sthana and Venus/Shukra placed in the 6th house of  Roga/Rina/Ripu-Sthana – more importantly, his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. They will be detrimental to related significance. So, you need to realize, as also overcome some weakness in mind, limited luck and a tendency/inclination to take things easy (as done by the Hare in the popular Hare & Tortoise race story).

That said, I’m inclined to think you’ll have a bit of a slow start to your career. Eventually, it should be steady and satisfying. On the sidelines, it looks like you might have gotten distracted by falling in love… or love like feelings.

You are currently in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and in the Antara of Rahu (as per Vimsottari Dasha system). Rahu is not positively inclined… would help if you could consider propitiating him. Given the situation, it would make sense for you to double up on your effort.

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Career? When will I get a job
Your information: