choosing a way to make money in life (career related topic)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Danielle

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this.
      My name is Danielle, I am born on 20th of September,1997 at 9:15 AM in Bucharest, Romania.
      I am interested in knowing what route should I take in order to create wealth and what my situation is going to be regarding achievements in general in the next few years.

• #20881 Reply
      TMR

It is very unlikely that you will be rich in life since when you work for 100 units of money, your returns are only 75 units. A job with a regular assured income would be better for you rather than building castles in the air.

• #20885 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per Vedic Horoscope you look younger than you age. You have pleasing personality, charming face. Sun in the first house will make you highly independent. You dream big in life and you have lot of enthusiasm and energy, However at times you go overboard and put your goals much ahead of what is achievable. You can be disappointed because of this. Yours is a good chart, which promises name, fame and achievements. Some of the career options that you can look at are Media, TV, Govt, any creative line that is Dance, Singing, writing. You can also look at finance and IT.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20901 Reply
      Danielle

Gentlemants, thank you for sharing with me your time and knowledge.
      I believe in and have grate respect for Vedic Astrology and astrologers.
      Your answers gave some insight into how I should handle these things for the best result.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: choosing a way to make money in life (career related topic)
Your information: