Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Shiv

Hi

My birth details are

18 April 1992

6.16 PM

Indore

What changes I can expect in dasha sandhi. What changes can I expect in my life in next mahadasha. How difficult or easy the transition would be in next 6 months.

Thanks

• #148017 Reply
      Shiv

Dear Buddy,

If you can answer my query, I would be highly thankful to you .

Thanks.

• #148091 Reply
      Shiv

Somebody please answer ..

• #148101 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my understanding Dasha Sandhi is a few months of time-period (3-6 months)when effects of upcoming Maha-Dasha lord start having some effect. It is a time to understand, realize and be cautious… as also perform remedies (where needed/relevant) for the upcoming/changing times. This is usually relevant when one is switching to Maha-Dashas of Krura or naturally malefic planets/grahas.

So, I’d suggest that you try to read more and get a better understanding of the concept.

Take care…

• #148109 Reply
      Shiv

Can I get your email.

I have some personal queries.

• #148131 Reply
      Shiv

Dear Buddy,

If we can connect through email. That would be great.

My email id

[email protected]

Regards.

• #148163 Reply
      Sonali Verma

It is always better to meet an astrologer in person to discuss this as you will not find any perfect solution online as everyones experiences and solutions differs a lot.

• #148167 Reply
      Shiv

Thanks for your inputs.

Buddy is not guided by any professional or monetary interests so I believe He is the right person here.

Thanks for your advice though. I appreciate that.

• #148193 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out previously in several threads, there are inherent limitations in making a conclusive assessment of birth-charts on a virtual internet platform, where folk like me miss out a lot of finer details. So, it is indeed better to meet a well-meaning (not money minded), experienced and knowledgeable folk in person and get due guidance.

Take care…

• #148198 Reply
      Shiv

<p style=”text-align: left;”>But well-meaning, experienced and Knowledgeable and Not money minded Folks are not easy to find in this greedy world.</p>
      I believe Astrology is a great subject but it’s because of money minded Folks that the scientific community disregard this subject altogether.

May be finding a right astrologer may also be matter of our own Karma. The universe itself decide to give us correct guidance through astrology.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Dasha sandhi
Your information: