Depression,loneliness,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      G

Ive been trying to be strong for a long time but i cant anymore.
      Im a jobless person,ive refused a job offer which i got from my dads friend company where he works. His friend called my dad and complained that i refused and my mum had beaten me up for this.they treat me as a loser home,im taunted by society.
      I feel so lonely,at night i shed tears and no one knows,im the devil herself for my family,and i do everything for them.
      Just because of a job im treated like this.
      I feel like i have no future,no job prospects specially not my dream to be a teacher.
      I feel so weak sometimes that i feel like going away.

Ive been strong and endured everything till now,but now i cant take it.
      Im not even a bad person,i do prayers,i help poor people but still im unlucky in everything.
      I believe in karma but i dont think my karma is so bad that i deserve all this happening to me is fair.

I feel like a loser who hasnt got any future.

I just want to know if should continue living with the hope that im going to have some good times or will still have to bear humiliations of society and taunts of my family.

Dob 14 aug 1992
      Time 01:25am
      Place reduit moka,mauritius

• #21347 Reply
      crs

Your 12th lord mars is sitting in your ascendant. That is the reason you have depression and withdrawal symptoms. Mars is also you 7th lord, so i assume you get lot of attention from opposite sex people. And you have Lagna mangal Manglik dosh. Which indicates you are highly sensitive and a rebel. Try to be calm and serene. You have great energy levels which you are not using or using in wrong ways. Do something you love, pick up a hobby, put your energies in positive things. Once you cross 28 Mars will slowly withdraw his effect until 34 and then you will be completely free from your problems. Your ninth lord saturn is sitting in his own house and is retrograde. Your dad must be a hard working and a successful man. He, like all other dads can be protective there is nothing wrong with it. Your dream of proving to your family that you can do something, will come true. So dont worry about it. 12th house is also related dreams and fantasies. You can become a day dreamer. Dont believe those dreams and fantasies. Mars will trick you there. You will be lost in oblivion. Jupiter is sitting in your 4th house. So its better to talk with you mother for any kind of issue you are facing.

• #21352 Reply
      G

Thank you sir

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Depression,loneliness,
Your information: