Dream and Difficulties

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sneha

Dear Sir,

This is sneha here, yesterday I had a dream…in my dream i saw 3 headed snake, black long one and could not relate with it.Is it because I am in midway of completing 16 Somvaar fast. I got a job after long wait in August i had inveseted a lot in it. But the difficulties at work place is just piling up day by day.To the extent where i am confused its a blessing or curse to have this kind of job.

7 th June 1987
      Birth place: Anjangaon Amaravati
      Time :7:30 am
      Current place : Mumbai

• #21477 Reply
      TMR

What is your impression of a good job? As Prime Minister or a President. All other jobs have their own problems and you will have a boss who can give you more and more work than you can cope with it. Nobody in this world is happy with their jobs. They will always find some hardships to perform their job. I had been in employment for more than 50 years and never had a comfortable time in life. That is the situation with most of us. And mind you neither can you sleep all the 24 hours of the day. we are living in what is called a Karmakanda and you cannot escape doing your job given to you by God, the creator. Do not be lazy and do your job well, let it be strenuous and you will have your day later to pass with ease when you become old with your grandchildren to play around with.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Dream and Difficulties
Your information: