Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhiram

Namaste Sir,

Below are the details of my son

15-01-2017

05:48 AM

Kakinada,Andhra Pradesh

Please predict how will his life and settlement be? Please brief me about his education prospects, career and settlement in life.

Thank you

• #153120 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr. Abhiram

The ascendant of your son is in Sagittarius 18° 54′ 11″.  Sun is in 1st house. Lagna sub lord Rahu is in 8th house along with 8th house lord Moon. Rahu is in Ketu star and Ketu is in 2nd house. Rahu is in the sub of Mercury lord of 7th and 10th in 12th house.

That means that boy has longevity. He is obstinate. He has  firm and fixed ideas. He has very good reputation in all, but sometimes he may go bad with his words. He will always be in tensions. He may have indigestion problems, abdominal problems in his life. Whenever he goes on sick, he will recover very soon.

He may face problems in speech because of sores on the tongue that is why his speech would be defective.

Education: There are troubles in his education career and so he may go away from his father or be in hostels. But he can complete his school education very smoothly. He will come out in 1st class. He has higher education also.

Profession: He has the chance to get a job in a long distance or abroad.

He may enjoy legacy or some windfall of money like lotteries. It may happen any time in his life. He spends money on luxuries but at the same time he saves also.

I hope he is already in abroad with his parents.

God bless you all

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153122 Reply
      Abhiram

Namaste JVS Rao Sir,

We are settled in Bangalore not abroad.

He has communication issues sir. He had speech delay but now his speech is fine but his level of communicating things is not as per his age. He goes to regular school and is in 2nd grade and for now he is doing fine in studies.

But due to his communication problem, just wanted to know what’s in his future regarding higher studies and job.

Thank you again

• #153126 Reply
      JVS Rao

I hope I have answered your queries. He will have speech problems now. Slowly he will pickup and settle in life. There are chances for you to go abroad. I think so.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Education , career and life
Your information: