Extremely delayed marriage-

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kumar

Hi Sir,

My marriage has been extremely delayed despite my attempts to find a suitable partner. Can you please advise how marriage/family life will be for me and if marriage is denied?

DOB- 2- Sept-1986

Time: 3:50 AM

Place; Washington,DC, USA

Many thanks

• #133580 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Please provide your Gender

• #133591 Reply
      Kumar

Hello Sir

I am a male

• #133603 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Cancer Lagna and Rashi. 7th house is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is posited in the 5th house of love and romance. This means a person who is very choose when it comes to an alliance. As Saturn is in its own Nakshatra, there is a strong possibility that things came very close to materializing on the marriage front and then withered away. Saturn has an aspect of Rahu from the 9th house or the bhagyastan which is not good. Saturn by nature is the planet of delays and obstacles and Rahu aspect makes it even worse to give results. Ketu aspects the 7th house. Your 7th house and 7th lord are both weak. I believe astrology is all about knowing yourself through the planetary energy. If you are willing to make few adjustments in the Sun period that is going on you can find a life partner. Remember Sun is 2nd house lord which is the house of family extension and Sun is vargottam which makes it strong.

All the best in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #133610 Reply
      Kumar

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your response. Does weak 7th lord/house mean that if I am able to marry, the married life will also be unhappy? My venus is very close to ketu but as it is aspected by jupiter, I didnt know if this would be supportive? I have been in many relationships, albeit all ended due to my family’s interference or disapproval of the women.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Extremely delayed marriage-
Your information: