Harsimran

Name:Harsimran

DOB:  16 November,1992

Time:  10:55 am

Husband name: Vijaypal
      DOB: 11 July, 1987
      Time: not known

hello sir,

we have been married for over 6 years. We fight a lot like every other day. Sometimes I just want to quit.  I don’t feel happiness. What should I do. Will our marriage ever work? Please reply. Thank you.

• #153435 Reply

My birth place is – Muktsar, Punjab

• #153438 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Harsimran

As I said in earlier mail, Saturn is the sub lord of 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses. 1st indicates self, 2nd house – speech, addition to family, 4th house – happiness, place of residence, 6th house – tensions, subordinates,  7th house – spouse, the person with whom you deal, 8th house – tensions, conjugal relationship, 12th house – New surroundings, hospitals, bed comforts etc. Saturn influences the above in your life. Saturn is in the star of Moon in 7th conjoined with Mars ( strifes) and Saturn is in the sub of Mercury in 11th house (fulfillment of desires, success). Mercury is the sub lord of 5th house – romance, 11th house – explained. So there would be little scuffles between you both, but there is no separation as you love each other.

This is because of Saturn Moon connection (Saturn is in the star of Moon and Moon is in the star of Saturn). The coming periods are good. You live like a cat and rat.

You are very intelligent and imaginative, but sensitive and emotional  You keep silent, But once if your husband or your subordinate provokes, you can not tolerate and reply in rash and harsh manner. Later you repent over that. You have to accommodate yourself and live peacefully.

To come over this please pray your family deity.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153439 Reply

Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.

• #153440 Reply

We have one 4 year old daughter who has speech delay. Will we have more kids?

• #153441 Reply
      JVS Rao

There may be a chance in Moon bhukti that ends on 27-9-2026.

• #153459 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

The forum topic on AstrologyMag, “Fight with Husband,” explores ways to address and resolve conflicts within a marriage using astrological insights. Users discuss how different zodiac signs interact, and how planetary alignments might influence relationship dynamics. The topic often includes advice on improving communication, understanding each other’s emotional needs, and leveraging astrological compatibility to find common ground. Participants share personal experiences and strategies for mitigating misunderstandings, enhancing harmony, and fostering a more supportive and loving partnership.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Fight with husband
Your information: