Frequent Financial losses

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Prashant Kumar

Hi There !
      I am working in SBI as cashier and getting frequent mismatch in cash in month or two.
      What could be the reason for that.These losses are eating my income.
      DOB 08AUG 1985
      Time 1:42 AM
      Place Patna,Bihar
      Any help would highly be appreciated.

• #77691 Reply

Dear Prashant,

As Per Your Horoscope, it shows that generally You think a lot of things , I mean sitting in bank You may always think about Your Personal life.

Moreover, Due to debilitated Mars , Your Colleagues are not much supportive and always try to use You for their means. Better You try to stay away or only keep professional communication with Your Colleagues and Friends.

You seem to remain absent minded most of the time. Try to Keep be more attentive please.

You really need some Astrological Support.

Anyways, Here are few free Remedies You can do -1. Offering Milk Mixed Water On a Shiv ling every monday
      2. Reciting Hanuman Challisha and keeping fast on Tuesday
      3. Avoiding Alcohol/tobacco always

Any one CAN GET A PAID CONSULTATION FROM ME,
      [email protected]

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

• #77692 Reply
      TMR

Your 11th house, the house of gains is the weakest in your horoscope. And you have a strong Kemadruma Yoga also and both these coupled, you will have lot of losses in your earnings. Beware of this and you must be very careful in your monetary dealings. There are no remedies for this.

• #77733 Reply
      Prashant Kumar

Thanks for the valuable reply.It means a lot. I would try my best to keep concentrated but the fact is it really gets though to control my wavering mind sometime.
      But all I can do is to try.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Frequent Financial losses
Your information: