• Author
      raunak

NAME RAUNAK

TIME 12.39 AM (NIGHT)

DATE 20-12-1987

PLACE HYDERABAD, TELANGANA

I HAVE DEVELOPED A STRONG SENSE OF SPIRITUALITY SINCE ONE YEAR

HAD LOTS OF DOMESTIC TROUBLE AS WELL AS WORK RELATED PROBLEMS

PLEASE ADVICE ME ON HOW TO KEEP MY SELF ON TRACK WITH LIFE AND SPIRITUALITY AS I FIND PEACE IN SPIRITUAL PRACTICES AND MY LIFE IS TRACKLESS AT PRESENT .

THANKS AND REGARDS

RAUNAK

• #145065 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It looks like both Udaya Lagna and Chandra Lagna are caught in the midst of Krura Graha in Papakartari Yogas. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha and Saturn/Shani-dev (literally in a Sandhi/Cusp) are placed close to deep Gandanta degrees, while being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu) and too close to Sun/Ravi, for comfort. M00n/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation.

Further, there seems to be a strong influence of Sun/Ravi and Ketu (who participate in Sukshma Parivarthana, at Nakshatra level), as reflected in your birth-chart. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi happens to be the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider propitiating them. It would not be a bad idea for you to consider performing Shri Sathyanarayana Vratha, to the best of your abilities.

Take care…

• #145084 Reply
        Astroramlaxman

t’s great to hear that you’ve found peace in spiritual practices. Here are some suggestions to help you maintain balance between your spiritual life and daily challenges:

Consistent Practice: Make your spiritual practices a regular part of your daily routine. This could include meditation, prayer, yoga, or any other activities that bring you peace and inner calm.
        Mindfulness: Practice mindfulness throughout the day. Stay present in the moment, focus on your tasks, and avoid dwelling on past troubles or worrying about the future.
        Self-Care: Prioritize self-care activities that nurture your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. This could include exercise, healthy eating, adequate sleep, and taking breaks when needed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: GUIDANCE ON LIFE AND SPIRITUALITY
Your information: