having health problem How long will i live

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Namita kandpal

My dob is 1 may 1987 birthplace is ranikhet Uttarakhand time is 11:26 am…

I want to know is there any danger to my life as I am having lot of health problem nowadays else I can live long. Having health problem How long will i live.

• #153432 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Namita Kandpal

Your lagna sub lord Mars is in 11th house and conjoined with Moon. Moon is the lagna lord. Moon is apected by Saturn from 5th house. 5th house and 11th house are good as they give relief from illness. Saturn aspect on Moon, who is the lagna lord gives you unnecessary tensions. Saturn is lord of 8th house which gives you longevity. That saturn gives you longevity.

Present period is of Jupiter lord of 6th house. 6th house indicates sickness, success in all undertakings etc. Jupiter is in 9th house. Jupiter is conjoined with Venus and Rahu. So Jupiter gives various aspects. But Bhukti is of Moon (1st house lord) which is upto 4-12-2024. Moon is conjoined with Mars lord of 5th house, which gives cure to any disease. There would be some ailments, but life danger is not there.

Next bhukti is of Mars, which is upto 9-11-2025. It also gives more or less same results. No life danger is there.

Next bhukti is of Rahu which is upto 04-04-2028. Rahu is in the star of Saturn in 5th house and conjoined with Venus (4th and 11th lord) and Mercury (lord of 3rd – longevity and lord of 12th – hospitalization). In this period there won’t be any life danger and you have to visit the hospital now and then.

So be brave and happy. God will help you

Good Luck

JVS Rao

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: having health problem How long will i live
Your information: