Health problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

hello,

I have been suffering from severe anxiety and stress since last 1 year. I came to know that I am currently running Moon mahadasha and rahu antardasha since 1 year and this period causes a lot of mental anxiety . That will end this September. will my health become better after September? My anxiety and stress levels are very high. I am not able to concentrate on daily activities also. Can anyone please guide me in this regard?

20-10-1995

13:24 pm

vijayawada

female

purvaphalguni 1

thank you

• #135878 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You are indeed in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha and Antara or Rahu. Incidentally, Ashtama-Chandra or Moon/Chandra being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana is not really preferred. Given his nature to be Soumya/delicate and sensitive, he is never too happy or comfortable being placed in the house of challenges. The unwanted stress/anxiety is no really new to you… for you’ve probably experienced it in some way or other previously.

But then, Rahu Antara and current planetary transits are bringing in their own flavor. In any case, it would help for you to consider strengthening Moon/Chandra by way of regular/daily practice of Meditation (with chanting of Om Namah Shivaya), Yogasana and Pranayama.

Take care…

• #135928 Reply
      Anu

Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Health problems
Your information: