Heat allergy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shreya

Hello, my 4 year old son has heat allergy, please look into his chart and tell me when his heat allergy will be cured? What remedies can I do that will help him?
      Dob- 11.7.2017
      Pob- Durgapur, West Bengal
      Tob- 1.49 pm

• #121091 Reply
      TMR

Take him to a doctor and get treatment for the disease. Do not use towels to wipe the water after bathing. Let him dry it out on his own. Astrology cannot be used to give any advice for this problem. He has generally a good horoscope. He will be cured on his own.

• #121092 Reply
      Shreya

Hello sir,thank you for your valuable time,
      Sir he has been on medication for 2 years now, we have taken him to multiple doctors, all of them gave him long term allergy medicine,
      Is switching homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine will be beneficial for him? Should we switch?
      What planet is responsible for giving him this allergy?

• #121096 Reply
      TMR

Heat allergy amongst children below 10 is a common disease during peak summer and nothing to worry about it. Keep the body wet and it will be of no consequence. Most mothers know how to handle it. Consult some grandmothers and you will know what to do. Giving allergy medicines will do more harm than good. Though it is not explicitly mentioned in astrology, heat-related diseases are caused by the planet Sun and the solar flares.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Heat allergy
Your information: