Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chandan

Namaste,

My details
      DOB- 06/10/1998
      Time- 6.00am
      Male

How to choose business as a career. Please tell me when is the right time to start a business and which business will be successful for me and if I will do well in business.
      Also how is my financial status in future.

Thank you

• #153469 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr. Chandan

Please provide the place of birth.

• #153472 Reply
        Chandan

Namaste,

Place- Bengaluru

• #153495 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr. Chandan

You do not like to relish the advice of others. You involve personally. If you start a business the returns would be slow. You can start any business related to the children like stationery business in schools. Tution homes, schools will also fetch you.  If you are in medical line, you take the shops in paediatric clinics or deal with drugs connected to children. If you are interested in speculation, do it cautiously as your money is involved. You may not recover the amount. You act like a middleman without involving your huge amount in any business. You can deal in food items also.

Note: Present bhukti is of Rahu. Rahu is conjoined with Mars lord of 3rd (communications with others) and 8th(sudden events) in 11th house. So there would be some unexpected events in this period upto 06-12-2026. You should not stand surety to anyone. Before investing in business you think and act.

I hope you will start after 04-04-2025. But the period is good after 06-12-2026.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How to choose business as a career
Your information: