I am preparing for competative exam for govt job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nagaraj Halki

I am preparing for competative exam for govt job since 4 years still not cleared so there is any chance in future..

Name: Nagaraj Halki

DOB;29/03/1996

Birth Time:. 4:20AM

Birth place: Dharwad, Karnataka

Present Live : Bailhongal, Karnataka

• #152044 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Nagraj

In your present period Mercury – Saturn which ends on 22-12-2024, you will get success in your competitive examinations.

There is a dosha in your chart which is called Punarphoo dosha. Saturn and Moon are in the same star and sub, which is treated as conjunction. It gives you success only after repeated efforts. Don’t lose heart as your lagna sub lord Sun is in the star of Saturn and sub of Rahu who is in 8th house. But that Rahu is in the star of Mars in lagna with saturn it will give you delay.

Good Luck

JVSRao

• #152153 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Considering the birth-details and the Ayanamsa I use, you’ve recently started Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha and Antara of Jupiter/Guru-dev. Subsequent Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev starting a couple of years later should trigger a Raja Yoga. But then, I would be skeptical of you getting into a Government job. In fact, current transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra… or Ashtama-Shani might have been a bit stressful.

On the sideline, you might want to consider calming down by managing your anger/temper issues and controlling your wandering mind… that seems to run wild. You are also a bit of a stubborn person, with a mind of his own (you hardly care for other’s opinion or guidance). This combination has also made it difficult for you to have/sustain healthy friendship/relationships. So, you are a bit of a loner… with very few friends and little or no social life.

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: I am preparing for competative exam for govt job
Your information: