Is that a real mental disorder?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Val

Hi everyone

I´m very worried about my 3 y.o. son´s developmental delay. He can´t talk, he screams often, staring at his fingers, flapping his hands My son’s BCas wings. We´ve done all the necessary tests and everything is fine. For me it looks like some ASD. I´m desperate. I´ll take him to a psychiatrist soon.

In my opinion, his Mercury seems very strong and should indicate an extraordinary mind. But so far I only see delays…

• #152973 Reply
      JVS Rao

If you provide date of birth, time of birth and place of birth, I cast the chart to your place and discuss.  I follow KP method. Pls understand and send the particulars.

• #152975 Reply
      JVS Rao

As per the chart the date of birth is 16-06-2021 and time of birth is hr.17.4.20 s. As per the place of birth the co-ordinates change. So provide correct date, time and place. In KP system we deduct ayanamsa and the chart is prepared under Placidus system.

• #152976 Reply
      Val

Hello. Hope you’ll see the data I’ve provided. 19:40. 16.06.2021. Barcelona, Spain thank you!

• #153003 Reply
      astrologerdevanand

Determining whether a condition is a real mental disorder involves evaluating its clinical recognition and impact. Mental disorders are officially diagnosed based on criteria in diagnostic manuals like the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) or ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases). These conditions are characterized by significant psychological distress or impaired functioning. If a condition meets these criteria and is recognized by mental health professionals, it is considered a real mental disorder. Accurate diagnosis and treatment should always be conducted by qualified mental health practitioners.

• #153005 Reply
      Val

astrologerdevanand,

thank you, I know that’s not a medical website. I only want astrologers to see whether this natal chart has some prerequisites for mental issues or ASD, or it’s only a basic development delay that will pass soon

• #153007 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Val

As per KP method under Placidus system I have cast the chart for the date 16-06-2021 Time hrs.19.40mts Place Barcelona, Spain.

The ascendant is Scorpio 10° 27′ 56″. The sign lord is Mars (lord of 1st (self) and 6th (sickness)) is in 8th house. 8th house signifies defect in the body. The star lord is Saturn (lord of 3rd (mental inclination, ability, memory, intellect, nervous system) and lord of 4th (education), The sub lord is Sun (lord of 10th (honour)) is in 7th house (3rd sign in Natural Zodiac – which deals with mental inclination etc) in the star of Mars in 8th house in a watery sign (which is a mute sign). So to blend, we get that the lagna is weak and less immunity. Longevity is there.

Speech is signified by 2nd house. 2nd cusp sub lord is  Mercury. It is also the sub lord of 8th cusp. Mercury (deals with brain, nervous system, communicating ability) in the 7th house (2nd house in natural zodiac for speech) in the star and sub of Mars (lord of 1st and 6th) in 8th house.  That Mars is in the star of Saturn in 2nd house. So on blending, we get that there is defect in brain and nervous system to speak. Also Saturn gives  to speak less.

Mind indicator is Moon. Moon is in the star of Venus (12th house – Fear, inferiority complex, solitude etc) and that Venus is in 8th house in Gemini (3rd house in natural zodiac). So to blend, we get that the boy will not move freely.

From the above we conclude that there is a defect in the boy to speak to his age and his brain and mind are not co-operating. His nervous system is weak. Again lagna sub lord Sun is also gives less speech. Saturn in the 2nd house also gives speech less. Saturn is aspecting the badhaka sthana. So these are the factors for the boy.

Now we look for Cure: When?

5th house and 11th houses are to be considered. Significator of speech is Jupiter. He is the sub lord of 5th , 6th, 11th and 12th houses. Jupiter is the lord of 2nd and 5th houses. Jupiter is in the star of Rahu in 7th house (2nd sign in zodiac) with Mercury. Rahu is a strong significator and agent of Mercury (lord of 11th house) and Venus. Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 5th in 2nd. So Rahu has to give relief to him.

Venus dasa gives relief.  In this Moon bhukti is from 17-11-2024 to 18-7-2026. The cure will start in this period. You will find change starting from here. When Rahu bhukti starts from 17-9-2027 to 17-9-2030, the boy get permanent cure. 

Feel happy. God bless you all

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153010 Reply
      JVS Rao

• #153263 Reply
      Val

Thank you a lot, JVS Rao!

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Is that a real mental disorder?
Your information: