Jackpot husbsnd

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nayna

Nita ambani,melinda gates& many girls were middle class b4 marriage but become hugely rich after marriage.
      Which yog in kundali suggest above.
      1 psychic cum astrologer asked me some questions about money ,lottery,marriage,business and based on that told me that my 7th house ,3rd house
      ,6th house and 10th house are very good.

My 8th house,9th house,5th house,12th house are weAk.
      Remaining houses are normal. And lord of 7th house is placed in 9tb house.

Can i get jackpot husband like sonia gandhi,
      Melinda gates,nita ambani even if i marry any time at the age ofc29, 30 31 32 33(my psychiatric treatment is going on and dont know when treatment will be over so late marriage is possible)
      If not billionnaire at least can i get crorepati husband or husband who earns atleast 25 lac per Num?

I m middle class.

subho

The placement of the planets are not enough, its not so easy dear.
      You analysed your chart on own and giving conclusion which can be or not be true.

Put your birth details to get a complimentary answer. If respected astrologers get time.

TMR

Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details including Mukesh Ambani’s horoscope.

Nayna

I dont have birth details.can u ans this on prashna kundali base?

Nayna

Tmr ji and subho ji, and navneetji i read that blog.it was nice.could u pls provide me analysis of nita ambani?
      I know u both are very busy.
      Still if u get little time cant u do reverse engineering?
      I.e. from strenghts of my houses decidi g whether i have such jackpot huzband yog ?

I dont want 100% ans ,50-50 bhi chalega.

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You tell that you dont have birth details.
      But you are telling in your question that your seventh and tenth houses are
      good.
      Without your horoscope,how can you tell that seventh and tenth houses are very
      strong.No one can prevent you from dreaming a jackpot husband.
      [email protected]

Nayna

Apke mu me ghee shakkar,thanks kum rao ji. U made my day.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Jackpot husbsnd’ is closed to new replies.