Job and Career predictions as per birth chart

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Heena

I lost my job on 29th May 2023 and looking for job since then

D.O.B – 3 November 1989

Time of birth– 3:52 AM

Place – Uttarkashi, India

When will I get new job? How will be my career in long term?

• #135876 Reply
      Heena

Any guidance?

• #135921 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

There seem to be multiple afflictions, indicating some weakness associated to profession/career. It would help if you could kindly provide some background and help set the context.

Take care…

• #135922 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

On the sidelines, kindly share your marital status/life/relationship… purely for academic purpose.

Take care…

• #135944 Reply
          Heena

@Buddy I am single

• #135948 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my understanding…kindly let me/us know if you are single by choice. If not, kindly consider seeking divine grace for change of status and happy/fulfilling married life… as is the case for your career/profession.

Take care…

• #135951 Reply
          Heena

@Buddy Can u explain more? My parents are searching groom but no success yet? How my career is related to marriage?

• #135975 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

I’m not sure what kind of explanation is being sought here.

Just so you are aware, Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in Kanya/Virgo Rashi with Lagna and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mercury/Budha placed in the 2nd house of Tula/Libra Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. More over, he is surrounded by malefics is not a good sign for self of your career  (not to mention Sun/Ravi is the 12th lord. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation).

Jupiter/Guru-dev, the (4th &) 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (house of spousal relationship) is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He is Vakra or Retrograde and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled again by Rahu. Further, Jupiter/Guru-dev owns 2 Kendra houses and is placed in the other Kendra house, warranting validation of Kendradipathya Dosha.

On the other side of spectrum, current Maha-Dasha and 11th lord of Desire Fulfillment Moon/Chandra and 2nd lord of Family Expansion & 9th lord of Fortune Venus/Shukra are conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev in the 4th house of Homely Comforts. More importantly, they are too close for comfort. In fact, they seem to engage in a Planetary war or Graha Yudha. Them being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is not good sign either. In my humble opinion, the combination has contributed to delays and Ketu seems to be bent on putting up hurdles in your path.

All said and done, I believe you have yogas for marriage and not a complete denial – unless of course you are not interested and/or give up. In the given situation, it is suggested for you guys (family included) to be flexible and open minded to consider all viable options – including any reasonable and unconventional alliances, as also  seek divine grace, as per your religious faith and belief.

Take care…

• #135976 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

By the way, I’m inclined to think you’ve been through some trying/testing times in the past and this is perhaps not the first time you’ve experienced job-loss – not to mention change is jobs and/or issues with folks in authoritative positions.

Take care…

• #135913 Reply
      Kavya jain

My details-

Kavya jain(name)

10:29am(time)

Ghaziabad Uttar pradesh (place)

12 dec 2000(d.o.b)

QuesMereko meri 1st job kis age m milegi? 

Y

• #135954 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Kavya Jain,

Please post your independent question for astrology guidance.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Job and Career predictions as per birth chart
Your information: