Evening 6.16 PM

Jobless unmarried male 32

Suffered immensely in career and personal life

No success. Failures in every aspect of life

Please guide me

• #155799 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.Ritesh

Your lagna sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is the significator of 5th, 8th and 11th house. 5th house (pleasurable pursuits), 8th house (enjoyment) and 11th house (fulfillment of desires). This indicates that you are a man after pleasures. Your speech or expressions would seem to be honest and jovial, but you are very secretive. You will not move forward without delays or postponements. You will be aggressive and try to lead others. You will not cherish the ideas of others. You seem to believe in your efforts only.

For Job: 10th house has to be seen. 10th cusp sub lord is Sun in 7th house. Sun is the significator of 9th house (detrimental to profession house i.e 10th) through his star lord Ketu and 5th house (detrimental to regular or day to day attendance) , 8th house (tensions) and 11th house (success) through his sub lord . So you are destined to be in any business or You may get a job in any insurance connected fields.

Saturn period would be over by 21-10-2024. Next comes Mercury period. Mercury is the significator of 4th house (same town) through his star lord Saturn and through sub lord 2nd house (finance), 6th house (regular attendance) 10th house (profession).

So you will get a job after 21-10-2024, particularly between April and September 2025.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP follower)

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Job Career Question – When will i get a job
Your information: