• Get out of this bad phase. Please help

• #150586 Reply
      Rajesh
      1. August 7 1970
      2. Time 6.12 pm
      3. Birt place thiruvananthapuram
    • #150618 Reply
      Kanwar Aditya

In your family does someone sudden went through a surgery on sudden basis, and had loss of blood, and a large amount of money was spent on health, face of or trouble related to below the waist. And someone also got there eyes surgery done.
      You must having issues in eyes on regular basis like insect smaller one falling in eyes and you rubbing them and causing them to become blood red and also got an injury on your face blood in mouth.
      You are having lots of anxiety related to finances these days and must have through lots of emotional trouble because of one family member in the family, one had health issues while with other you had emotional trouble and then separation.
      Also you must have trouble related to cheating in finances all of your saving went to waste and in a dispute over property inheritance ancestral land and you are holding onto it even though you know it will bring trouble.
      Also there must be cut mark in your faces and having scarcity related to finances due to which you are kind of having bad relations with everyone and not spending on your personality clothes.
      Also someone in your in-laws side of family is going through chronic diseases same as there ancestor like sugar it is repetitive in the family. Though you might not know this as your relationship with wife is not so good either most probably living separately or divorce.
      And your family must have gotten separated financial wise after huge trouble and cheating related to financial matters and due to which you are abusing a lot and cussing people a lot.
      Your job was related digging petrol or deal with something very precious liquid and it was more like contract or job with lots of breaks and works on tender through side party. And you had bad emotional scars with one of your boss because of dispute with a lad boss blaming you for no reason due to which you suffered emotionally a lot.

If any of them is right please reply as I am checking your time first

• #150643 Reply
      Rajesh
      1. I am a civil engineer
      2. Was not working in contract
      3. I was working in qatar for a long time
      4. My wife is not separated
      5. There are health problems for my parents

I am worried about my unemployment 

• #151388 Reply
      Rmsrao

23.06.1975,7.16pm,vijaywada

Dear navneet sir pl help.

Jobloss,suffering in all aspects of life.

When onwards life will be gud.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Job loss
Your information: