Know About Marriage Time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja Garg

Date of birth 16 jan 1990
      Time 7:45pm

Place Kalka(Haryana)

I want to know when will I get married? I already do Vishnu vivah for 7th house remedy.

• #149609 Reply
      aarush

exact after one year the timing of marriage is starts

do durga puja and shiv parvati puja

are you overthinker and very emotional person ?

• #149616 Reply
      Pooja Garg
      1. I am already 34.5 year old… I can’t find the right match for me. Yes, I am emotional person but an over thinker.
    • #149617 Reply
      Pooja Garg

Not overthinker

• #149620 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-time places Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac sign of Cancer/Karkataka Rashi, caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and low-profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika lurking around. Presence of Sun/Ravi, Venus/Shukra (calls for validation of the concept called Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya) and Rahu in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship is not really bode well. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra seems to be adrift with limited support.

For the records, you are currently inching towards the fag-end of Rahu Maha-Dasha and in the midst of Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra’s Antara.

Saturn/Shani-dev has probably contributed to some delay in marriage. But then, assuming your handle/name is your real name, I’m inclined to think you are from a Brahmin community, I’m inclined to think possible conservative and traditional family values might have delayed things further… for it looks like there will be something unconventional about your marriage. Thereafter sustaining the relationship could be a challenge.

Take care…

• #149678 Reply
      Pooja Garg

I am from baniya community. Can you please tell me the remedies so that I will get the right match and after marriage there will be a healthy relationship… As I am very afraid of my marriage.. and after marriage married life… Can you please tell the tell me the spouse appearance, nature and financial status as well.

• #150774 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

I’m also inclined to think there is Pitru Dosha and it has affected multiple facets of our life. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for appropriate remedies.

Take care…

• #150776 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Given that you are from Baniya community let me/us know if you and your family are open and flexible for an unconventional alliance (from prospective grooms from different socio-cultural and regional/linguistic background.

Take care…

• #149699 Reply
      Pooja Garg

Please any good astrologer help me..

• #149714 Reply
      Pooja Garg

sorry I am asking.. Are you provide paid service or free?

• #149967 Reply
      Rajastro

Marriage is expected between 15 nov to 23 nov 2025 during Rahu – Mars- Mercury  dasha

Husband will be  caring, protective and very loving person and will be spiritual from foreign land or hospital sector

There are problems in married life and will not be smooth being rahu and sun in 7th house (capricorn)  and jupiter in 12th house (gemini)

There is kalathra dosha being rahu in 7th house and ketu in 1st house axis

Remedies to remove Kalathra Dosham
      Kalathra Dosha Nivaranam. This Pariharam is a very effective remedy to reduce the ill effects of Kalathra Dosham.
      Marriage with Banana Tree. …
      Kumbh Vivah. …
      Anna Danam. …
      Pray to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. …
      Visiting Temples. …
      Helping a couple.

• #150082 Reply
      Pooja Garg

Hi Rajastro,

Thanks for the answering. i have already done vishnu vivah as remedy of 7th house. I always do Monday fasting for lord Shiva and Maa Parvati blessings. If there any other remedy you can tell I will do that as well.

I have one more query as I know my lagna kundali is not much promising marriage dosha in  7th house, mercury jupiter ,venus are retrograde. but what about my navamsa kundali is there are scope of marriage happiness as it is pisces ascendant kundali mars and moon in ist house rahu in 6th house exalted mercury in 7th house saturn in 9th house exalted Jupiter in 10th house sun in 11th house and venus ketu in 12th house.

Thanks for helping me in advance…

• #150085 Reply
      Pooja Garg

@astrology – Navneet khanna can you please guide me in this…

• #150171 Reply
      Rajastro

@astrologer Navneeth – Please could you also share your inputs

• #150782 Reply
      JVS Rao

Chy. Pooja Garg,

Your marriage would be over by March 2025. You are running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti upto 03-03-2025

As the dasa and bhukti lords are connected to 6th house which is detrimental to marriage, there is delay in marriage. At present transit is supporting marriage.

If in any case the marriage has not taken place as above, it would be between June and September 2025.

God bless you,

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #150783 Reply
      JVS Rao

Chy. Pooja Garg,

Your marriage would be over by March 2025. You are running Rahu dasa and Moon bhukti upto 03-03-2025

As the dasa and bhukti lords are connected to 6th house which is detrimental to marriage, there is delay in marriage. At present transit is supporting marriage.

If in any case the marriage has not taken place as above, it would be between June and September 2025.

God bless you,

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #150817 Reply
      Pooja Garg

JVS Rao, Thanks for the answering… Can you predict me my marriage life ( spouse nature, appearance, financial status and overall well being)as I am little bit worried about it as you know I have malefic planets in my 7th house lagna chart & I also want to know about my navamsa chart.

• #150842 Reply
      JVS Rao

Ms.Pooja Garg

If you want the particulars, please contact Mr.Navneet Khanna sir for full details in paid consultation. You can also contact other astrologers in the panel.

JVS Rao

• #150847 Reply
      Pooja Garg

Any other good astrologer can help me…

• #150865 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’m not sure if you’ve had a chance to look-up and understand the updates I’ve shared in this thread. Anyways, I’m inclined to think there is also Pitru Dosha and it has affected multiple facets of our life. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for appropriate remedies.

Further, given that you are from Baniya community let me/us know if you and your family are open and flexible for an unconventional alliance (from prospective grooms from different socio-cultural and regional/linguistic background).

Take care…

• #150896 Reply
      Pooja Garg

We are looking groom only in our baniya community.

• #150905 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

That (your inflexible or rigidity views and position), I guess has contributed to the delay… and perhaps tilting the balance towards denial.

Take care…

• #150963 Reply
      Rajastro

Husband will be  caring, protective and very loving person and will be spiritual from foreign land or hospital sector

• #150971 Reply
      Pooja Garg

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Rajastro, can you please predict his financial status and overall marriage well being…</p>

Viewing 21 reply threads
Reply To: Know About Marriage Time
Your information: