Kya Main Navgrah Yantra Dharan Kar sakta Hu ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Taman

Hello Sir,

My Details : 14th NOV 1982, 02.10 AM, Ahmedabad Gujrat

Mera Problem yah hai ke hamare beech hamesha jagde hote rahte hai, wife hamesha muje pratadit/apmanit karti rahti hai. me apni beti ki vajah se kuch nai bol pata hu.

Muje kuch logo ne MOONGA AUR PUKHRAJ RATNA Pahenne ko KAHA HAI LEKIN muje kuch sankha Thi kyoki kabhi kabhi ye RATNA Negative Effect Kar Sakte hai.

Main ne Kuch suna hai NAVGRAH YANTRA KE Bareme Kya me use dharan karke apne problems finalcial and patni ki problem solve kar sakta hu?

Please muje detail me bataye.

Aapka bahot dhanyavaad.

Thank You

• #136149 Reply
      TMR

Aapki Beevi ki janam kundali bhej doge tho graha milan dekh saktha hai jisse aap ka prasna ki jawaab bhi mil sakthe.

• #136190 Reply
      Taman

Hello Sir,

My Details : 14th NOV 1982, 02.10 AM, Ahmedabad Gujrat
      My Wife Details : December 29, 1982, 11 : 35 AM, Rajkot Gujrat

Mera Problem yah hai ke hamare beech hamesha jagde hote rahte hai, wife hamesha muje pratadit/apmanit karti rahti hai. me apni beti ki vajah se kuch nai bol pata hu.

Kya muje aise hi apni zindgi jini padegi yaa acha ho sakega.

Please muje koi asai upay de taki kuch acha ho jaye.

Please muje detail me bataye.

Aapka bahot dhanyavaad.

Thank You

• #136213 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Query associate with spousal relationship without much information or input about spouse does not make much sense. Now, that you’ve shared your wife’s birth-details, a much more clear picture seems to be emerging.

So, here is the scoop…

Your birth-details place Udaya Lagna in Simha/Leo Rashi and Lagna Lord (representing or signifying yourself) placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and (6th &) 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (representing or signifying your spouse) Saturn/Shani-dev placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation (providing the much needed Neecha-Bhanga to Sun/Ravi).

Your wife’s birth-details place Udaya Lagna in Kumbha/Aquarius Rashi and Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev (representing or signifying her) in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana Sun/Ravi (representing or signifying you) is not so well placed (with Badhaka Venus/Shukra and Ketu).

Incidentally, you’ve been in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha (started in 2016) and your wife started her Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha from middle of 2022. For the records, from planetary relationship, Saturn/Shani-dev and Sun/Ravi don’t really jell well or get along well with each other. Hence, your current situation… without getting deeper into more murky things.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider Vedic/Dharmic remedies, while seeking divine grace/blessings.

Take care…

• #136194 Reply
      TMR

A detailed scientific horoscope matching will be required which you can get using a Paid consultation. Read my profile on this site. https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Kya Main Navgrah Yantra Dharan Kar sakta Hu ?
Your information: