Longevity and critical illness – Astrology Predictions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DDD

Question regarding Longevity and critical illness. I need astrology predictions. Date of Birth 23 May 1989. Time of Birth 2.30 AM. Place of birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra. Suffering with critical illness and want to know about the longevity according to Astrology?

• #156423 Reply
      T K C
      Participant

Questions about longevity are rarely answered. The length of life can generally not be easily and accurately computed. Only difficult periods of time where more care is needed to be taken is indicated.

In your case such a period is seen to be the first quarter of 2025 according to the limited knowledge that I may have.

• #156437 Reply
      JVS Rao

I hope that you are suffering from your birth. The problem may be related to bones in the hips area giving trouble to movements. There would be rheumatic pains and swellings. Respiratory problems are also indicated. Please give the feedback so that we can also know your problem astrologically.

Cure when ? Jupiter bhukti is up to 23-3-2025. It will not supportive for cure. Next comes Saturn bhukti which is up to 22-10-2026. Saturn will decide your fate (cure, longevity etc)  in his period. I hope Saturn will not give life danger but Mercury bhukti will not be good for longevity which is from 22-10-2026 to 22-3-2028.

No one can tell the death, except God. Please pray your family deity and he will take care of you.

Note : As given by Mr. TKC sir, there are feeble chances in 2025 also.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP astrologer)

• #156464 Reply
      JVS Rao

I doubt some throat problem with extra growth. It is chronic.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Longevity and critical illness – Astrology Predictions
Your information: