Lost my Job when will I find a New job?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Imesh

Hello I recently had to leave my job. Looking for another. Just wondering what’s going on

• #152869 Reply
      Imesh

dob: 20Nov 1972, 6:00am, Nadiad,Gujarat

• #152872 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Imesh

I have cast your chart and found that you are running Jupiter dasa Jupiter bhukti upto 16-08-2024. In that Rahu antara is from 21-04-2024 to 16-08-2024. In this period only you might have lost your job.
      Saturn bhukti and Saturn antara from 16-8-2024 to 9-1-2025.  This is not good for you. In this Rahu sookshma is from 20-11-2024 to 21-12-2024. In the sub periods of Mercury you may get a job but in Rahu sookshma, you will lose the job also. Troubles are indicated. You have to bear for 2 years.
      In Moon sub periods also you will get jobs. Moon is the lord of 10th (profession) in 6th (service). Jupiter is the lord of 6thin 2nd house (finance). Mercury is the star lord of 10th house is in lagna with lord of 11th house (success, fulfillment of desires). So Moon and Mercury sub periods will give you job. Next Mercury bhukti which starts from 27-2-2027, you will get a job.

I advise you to be patient as you are very loyal and disciplined man. You can not live with diplomacy.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153020 Reply
      Imesh

Thanks foe the reply MrJVS Rao. Please share your email or other details where I can take further consultations with you. Thanks

Gmail: imesh20.ip@

Thanks again

• #153028 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Imesh

When ever you want my mail Id. Please contact Mr.Navneet Khanna Sir as I am not in their panel.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Lost my Job when will I find a New job?
Your information: