lost my way. love and destiny

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Elena

Dear astrologers, my name is Elena, and I’m trying to understand the stars, but there are some difficulties and I decided to contact with you. Now I’m a little lost in my life and trying to find the right way. I am interested in two issues: my personal life – love and my destiny. The third house is very crowded – Jupiter, Venus, Rahu, Pluto. But the ruler of the 10 th house has a connection with the first – this is Mercury and he is in the second. Does this mean that the profession should be connected with mercury? And for love is very difficult – it bothers everyone, especially the fact that the ruler of the seventh house is a retrograde neptune in the fall, which stands in opposition to Mars in the fall. In general, everything is complicated with a personal life. I’m very interested in your opinion, maybe someone will direct on the right thought and share their knowledge. Thank you so much
      My details September 16, 1994 Time 05:20 am (+3 GMT) Ukraine, the city Slavyansk (Sloviansk)
      Thanks a lot for your help

• #45855 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into the scope of astrology. You have a thoroughly confused idea about astrology having read something from here and there which are all baseless. These are the days of computers and we have better ways of evaluating a horoscope.

• #45961 Reply
        Elena

Hello! What do you mean when write about confused idea about astrology? It’s mean that I mead more knowlages?

• #45982 Reply
      TMR

Yes

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: lost my way. love and destiny
Your information: