Markesh Dasha for My Nephew

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vishal Kumar

Name: Advaith Reddy; Place of Birth: Hyderabad; Time of Birth: 9:20 am; DOB: 15 Feb 2021

Hello sir,

One of our astrologer friends had mentioned that my nephew (my sister’s only son) will be going through the Markesh Dasha in the year 2027. He is only 3.5 years young. We really appreciate if you go through the Birth Chart and confirm us the same, and also please suggest us remedies to avert any unexpected events.

• #152037 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Vishal Kumar

Your nephew Chy.Advaita Reddy has born in Pisces lagna and Moon is in the 12th house. For longevity we have to see the status of Lagna sub lord. If he is connected to Maraka and badhaka then only we can assume the life is short.

In this case lagna sub lord is Venus lord of 3rd and 8th (both are life giving places) is in 11th house. Venus is in the star of Moon lord of 5th house is in 12th house and in the sub of Sun (lord of 6th house – house of disease and detrimental to Maraka and badhaka) who is in 11th house.

It indicates the immunity of the boy is less and is prone to diseases. There would be frequent visits to hospitals. There won’t be any death.

For death we have to see 2nd and 7th along with badhaka. Here Mercury (badhaka and maraka) is lord of 7th house and conjoined with Jupiter who are in the star of Moon in 12th.  and Moon is in the star of Saturn in 10th. Mercury and Jupiter are in 11th house.

Only phenomenon is there would be impact of cold to the boy, frequent visits to hospitals.

That’s why I hope there would not be life danger. He will be popular among his friends. His popularity will increase in Ketu dasa also.

For all of us Lord Siva is supreme to protect us. So please perform Rudrabhishekam with Ekadasa Rudram in his name, on any 11 mondays. The Lord will take care of him.

May God bless you all.

Good luck

JVS Rao

• #152065 Reply
      Vishal Kumar

@J.V.S. Rao Sir, We really appreciate your kind feedback on my question related to my nephew. I express my immense gratitude for your time in analysing the Chart. We will employ all the suggested remedies, your response really gave us so much confidence and hope! Thank you sir!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Markesh Dasha for My Nephew
Your information: