Will ever i get married?.

details:

29-10-1981

2:45 a:m female

Lahore pakistan

• #135207 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The delay in marriage is quite evident/obvious. To me, it looks like the inordinate delay is tending towards denial – although there seems to be a small window of opportunity for an unconventional relationship. But then, you also seem to be a bit tentative/timid and lack courage. On the sidelines, please let me/us know if you are religious and/or spiritual by nature – purely for academic purpose.

Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Take care…

• #135214 Reply
      ksa

Thank you buddy for your analysis. I have spiritual inclination. But this inclination is not permanent. It will be off and on.You can say i’m moderate  in this matter.Will you please any thing further  in your insight?.

• #135238 Reply
      div

any suggestion life is off track, not married yet, finance is also in trouble

• #135239 Reply
      div

any suggestion life is off track, not married yet, finance is also in trouble

DOB : 11/11/1989

Time : 9.50 Am

Place : vadodara, Gujarat

• #135311 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Please share your gender (Male or Female).

Take care…

• #135312 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

In any case, it looks like 7th lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 2nd house of family expansion and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He seems to be in close conjunction with Saturn/Shani-dev, who is contributing to the inordinate delay.

Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja, Mercury/Budha and current Maha-Dasha lord Sun/Ravi are placed in the 12th house – a Dusthana is not a good sign. Sun/Ravi is neither happy or comfortable being placed there and is detrimental to related significance. Mars/Kuja is in sukshma parivarthana with Rahu at Nakshatra level.

Moon/Chandra seems to be adrift in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of the flanks, making you a bit of a loner with few friends and limited social life, To make matters worse you have started the 1st phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Take care…

• #135305 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation for a full scientific horoscope evaluation which only can help in your getting a proper reply.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: marriage
Your information: