Nit

why no one replying me

• #136176 Reply
      Nit
      • Pl btaiye
    • #136179 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out previously, given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Aschendent in Vrishaba/Taurus Rashi, with Vakra or Retrograde Jupiter/Guru-dev being placed alongside. Lagna Lord and Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka or natural significator of spousal relationship Venus/Shukra (he also happens to be the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana from Moon/Chandra Lagna) is placed in Simha/Leo Rashi and very closely conjunct Ketu – which is misaligned for worldly (materialistic) pleasures.  Moon/Chandra has strength… but is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. He is in mutual aspect with Jupiter/Guru (who is not really a benefic for the birth-chart), creating a Gaja-Kesari Yoga.

You recently changed Maha-Dashas and have started that of Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra from September 2022 (after finishing that of Ketu). In my humble opinion, the influence of Ketu has continued, due to the close conjunction with Venus/Shukra.

In summary, I’m inclined to think Ketu has directly or indirectly been putting hurdles in your path. So, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking divine grace, by offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Goddess MahaLakshmi, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa for early fulfillment of desires and a happy married life.

The small window of opportunity or feeble possibility is steadily diminishing and situation will tend towards denial, if you wait for things to happen by itself, without taking initiatives.

Given that my understanding has been shared, I’m not quite sure if you are seeking alternate opinions from other folk or simply being ignorant.

Take care…

• #136180 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is both your Lagna Lord (representing self/body) and 6th lord of Roga-Sthana. As called out earlier, he seems to be caught in a precarious situation and hence a reflection of your physical weakness and low immunity.

Take care…

• #136181 Reply
      Nit

Thanks

So according to u there is very less chances of my marriage

• #136184 Reply
      Nit
      • Also, tell me

How will b my health in upcoming years

And

Will life be good without marriage

• #136212 Reply
      Nit

pls tell

• #136216 Reply
      Nit

hello buddy

Pls reply

• #136221 Reply
      Nit

Mere parents chahte h kii mai shadi kar lu

Par mai insecure feel karta hu… Underweight ke karan

Log mujhe pasand nh karenge

Aur aisi rejection se bachne ke liye mai mana kar deta hu parents ko

Mere father kuch upay kar rhe h qkii mujhe gussa bahut aata hai aur us gusse memai kya kar du mujhe nahi pta chalta

Kahi bar sucide ka bhi khyal aaya par himmat nahin hui

• #136231 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

It is very normal for most (if not all) parents to want and see their son/child getting married, settled, raise a family and live happily, just like most other folk do. So, I can easily relate to their like wish/hope/desire… and whatever you want to call it.

In quite a few instance, our Karma doesn’t necessarily unfold the way our parents (or for that matter any of us) want or expect to happen. For instance, there would not be honor killings, arguments, disagreements, separations etc. In any case, are wishes are not necessarily aligned to suit that of others… there are bound to be conflicts.

So, in this case… I’d urge you to simply focus on what you really want and not succumb to parental/family or peer or societal pressures. And, do what you really need to do.. based on whether or not your interests are aligned with that your parents/family and others that you care.

There a very good and valid reasons for your insecurity or uncomfortable feeling. You can blame it for being underweight, your skin complexion or anything – it does not matter. But, it would make sense for you to be open minded, discuss with well-wishers (family, friends etc.) and validate those to be real. Then you can take appropriate decisions… and put your life in jeopardy. Trust me, marriage can be either blissful or a torture or some combination of both. And, you most definitely don’t want it to be a torture.

Going by your birth-chart, I don’t see anything that makes it obvious about your anger or temper. But then, your Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. So, you are blessed with a slightly sensitive mind… can easily get upset, distressed or depressed. Incidentally, he and Jupiter/Guru-dev are in mutual aspect… Jupiter/Guru-dev is Vakra or Retrograde and not really a benefic. But then, I’m inclined to think he will not drive to do something nasty. In reality, there is absolutely no need for you to (and you will not) consider any such drastic measure. Talk to a good psychologist… if you need to.

As called out earlier, you’ve started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. This period runs for an extended period of time. There are going to be changes due to influence of other planets during their Antaras and transits. But then, things may not change radically/drastically.

Take care…

• #136232 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Reposting with some grammatical corrections and superficial changes.

It is very normal for most (if not all) parents to want and see their son/child getting married, settled, raise a family and live happily, just like most other folk do. So, I can easily relate to their like wish/hope/desire… and whatever you want to call it.

In quite a few instance, our Karma doesn’t necessarily unfold the way our parents (or for that matter any of us) want or expect to. For instance, there would not be honor killings, arguments, disagreements, separations etc., if everyone got what they wanted at the superficial level (for I believe we or our Atma would have asked and subscribed to certain things in this lifetime, as an experience and learning in our progression towards joining Paramatma). In any case, our wishes are not necessarily aligned to suit that of others… there are bound to be conflicts – that is the reality of life.

So, in this case… I’d urge you to simply focus on what you really want and not succumb to parental/family or peer or societal pressures. And, do what you really need to do.. based on whether or not your interests are aligned with that your parents/family and other folk that you care.

There are very good and valid reasons for your insecurity or uncomfortable feeling. You can blame it for being underweight, your skin complexion, mental block or anything – it does not matter. But, it would make sense for you to be open minded, confide/discuss with well-wishers (family, friends etc.) and validate those to be real. Then you can take appropriate decisions… and not put your life in jeopardy. Trust me, marriage can be either blissful or a torture or some combination of both. And, you most definitely don’t want it to be a torture.

Going by your birth-chart, I don’t see anything that makes it obvious about your anger or temper, that you’ve claimed. But then, your Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. So, you are blessed with a slightly sensitive mind… can easily get upset, distressed or depressed. Incidentally, he and Jupiter/Guru-dev are in mutual aspect… Jupiter/Guru-dev is Vakra or Retrograde and not really a benefic. But then, I’m inclined to think he will not drive to do something nasty. In reality, there is absolutely no need for you to (and I’m inclined to think you will not) consider any such drastic measure. Talk to a good psychologist… if you need to.

As called out earlier, you’ve started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. This period runs for an extended period of time. There are going to be changes due to influence of other planets during their Antaras and transits. But then, overall things may not change radically/drastically.

Take care…

• #136235 Reply
      Nit

I understand that parents want their children to get married and settled

But I am afraid of marriage as I have seen many problems in person life .

I don’t trust people easily.

Also, my face look more older than age… Underweight appearance, these are making insecurity.

Now, my father is doing remedies.. Will it help for me

Por I have tO do thewe

I strongly believe in hanumaan ji.. And read hanumaan chalisa Only.

I can’t do anything else.

• #136278 Reply
        Nit

Advice on this also

• #136237 Reply
      Nit

Is there any chances of me to settle abroad

For job purpose.

Or settle outside delhi

• #136269 Reply
      Nit

Pl. Advice

• #136271 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

No, I don’t see a significant opportunity brewing in the immediate short or near term.

Take care…

• #136321 Reply
      Nit

I understand that parents want their children to get married and settled

But I am afraid of marriage as I have seen many problems in person life .

I don’t trust people easily.

Also, my face look more older than age… Underweight appearance, these are making insecurity.

Now, my father is doing remedies.. Will it help for me

Por I have tO do thewe

I strongly believe in hanumaan ji.. And read hanumaan chalisa Only.

I can’t do anything else.

Pl advice buddy

• #136323 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

You’ve posted: Now, my father is doing remedies.. Will it help for me

Your father is doing remedies??? What remedies is he doing? What are you doing… anything? You should start trying to help yourself.

You’ve posted: I strongly believe in hanumaan ji.. And read hanumaan chalisa Only.

Good for you… Lord Hanuman is revered by Hindus across the globe for many other virtues/qualities – being a adherent Brahmcharya happens to be just one of them. Could that be a reason why you worship him. I’ve come across folk who revere such prominent figures and inadvertently seem to imbibe their characteristics. Please validate and consider seeking professional help from qualified Psychologists, in case there is even a remote possibility.

You’ve posted: I can’t do anything else.

You can continue with your current ways, in case you are happy and satisfied with your current status/situation. Also, let me/us know what advice is being sought… when you’ve decided not to do anything or help yourself.

Take care…

• #136324 Reply
      Nit

I just wants to be happy.. I am afraid of marriage.

Don’t know why

My parents wants me to marry so thats why doing remedies as told by pandit ji.

Ijust want to know is it possible tjat i will get married because of these remedies.

I am doing my job amd earning well and very attached to my parents

Jow will be my future if get married or if not

Viewing 19 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage and health prediction- navneet sir please advice
Your information: