Marriage and Real Estate

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Buddy.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Saswatee Panda

Hi,

I am Saswatee Panda.I want to know about my marriage.

DOB-20.07.1992

TTime-9.20 AM

PPlace- Bhubaneswar

Why it’s delayed? And you what are remedies for marriage?

Also, I’m looking to buy land property? When can I purchase and what remedies needs to be taken

Thanks!

• #134644 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that you lagan is Leo and rashi is Meena or Pisces. Mercury mahadasha is going on and antardasha of Rahu till June 2024. Thereafter Mercury and Jupiter period till October 2026. Your marriage period is certainly going on. Also Shani Sade satti is going on which brings delays. Doing the remedy of Saturn will help in getting desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #151230 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There are multiple reasons, starting with Lagna Lord (assuming birth-time is accurate) Sun/Ravi being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses (where he is neither happy nor comfortable and is detrimental for related significance), Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord… and he is also unhappy and uncomfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-sthana (not to mention he has no support on either side of the flanks, making you a loner with very few friends and limited social life. Further, you seem to have limited focus with wavery mind, which seems to run wild), 2nd & 11th lord Mercury/Budha as well as 3rd & 10th lord Venus/Shukra are also placed in the 12th house etc. All this along with unfavorable time-periods have contributed to the delay.

That said, I’m inclined to think good times and strong possibility of the event happening is around the corner. It would help if you were to consider chanting Rukmini Vallabha mantra 108 times, on a daily basis.

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage and Real Estate
Your information: