marriage and spouse

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kiran

hello,
      I want to know when i will get married?.Love or arrange marriage?.What is the nature of spouse?. Will my financial status improve after marriage?.i already had 3 heart breaks in love.
      details:
      29-10-1981
      2:46:44 a:m Lahore Pakistan Female
      wishes

• #130933 Reply
      kiran

please reply my post

• #130939 Reply
      mannu

hello,
      I want to know when i will get married?.Love or arrange marriage?.What is the nature of spouse?. Will my financial status improve after marriage?.i already had 3 heart breaks in love.
      details:
      29-10-1981
      2:46:44 a:m Lahore Pakistan Female
      wishes

• #130944 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope, Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage. Saturn is in the 2nd house with exalted Mercury. Rahu aspects Venus which is not good. Mars in the lagan makes you mangalik, bring disturbance and obstacles in marriage and marital life. Your horoscope is weak on the marriage front. As 5th lord Jupiter is in the 3rd house, you will be sincere in your relationship but will never be reciprocated in the same way. The possibility of love marriage is not strong in your chart. Love marriage is something that you want, but it is weak in your horoscope. You can look at arrange marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130965 Reply
      kiran

thank you Sir for your insight.Will you please mention the specific time period of marriage in future and traits of spouse?.
      wishes
      kiran

• #131034 Reply
      kiran

thank you Sir.Will u please tell me the year of marriage arising in future and traits of spouse?. reply please.
      blessings
      kiran

• #131037 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period for marriage is strong after May 2023. But like I said earlier you have to change the way you have approached the matter till now. Be ready for some adjustment and marriage will happen with assistance from people around you. If you think that you can do it on your own, then may be not.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: marriage and spouse
Your information: