Marriage issues – Navneet sir please help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Querent

Query :

Hello Navneet Sir, Namaskaram
      While everything was going great so far, i have started facing issues in marriage suddenly since September 2022.
      Things have escalated quickly since then but the issue is the husband is not ready to talk or resolve.
      I want to understand if there’s even a point in trying to save this marriage if it’s inadvertently headed towards failure or there’s any saving chances?
      In addition, if someone could point me to reasons for why a sudden change in his behaviour, would help address some of my anxieties

Husband details

Time of birth: 6:20 pm
      Date of birth: 27/02/1990
      Place of birth: Kanpur

Wife details

Time of birth: 11:10 pm
      Date of birth: 26/11/1990
      Place of birth: Shamli, UP

• #131527 Reply
      Querent

Sir typo ho gaya hai
      Husband time of birth is 6:30 pm instead of 6:20 pm

• #131533 Reply
      Querent

Sir, requesting your urgent help and guidance

• #132756 Reply
      Sandeep Bansal

Namaste.

I had a look at the horoscope of your husband and yourself. This is the analysis

1. In your husbands chart, SUn is in 7th house of married life in enemy sign of Kumbh -> Sun in 7th house in enemy sign is not good for married life because Sun there causes ego issues. Sun in 7th bhava cause ego clashes between husband and wife.

2. His Mars and Shani are together in 5th house of mind and intelligence -> this gives a very rigid mindset to person.

3. In your chart Rahu is 7th house which is not good for married life. And 7th lord of marriage is Shani which has gone into 6th house of separation, disputes.

4. Your chart is difficult for married life.

5. If you genuinely want to save your marriage do the following remedies as Bhagwan Shiva can save it:
      a. Every Monday visit temple and offer Water to Shivling and pray to lord Shiva from
      your heart.
      b. Pray to Maa Gauri -> Rahu is devotee of Maa Durga, hence praying to Maa gauri
      will pacify Rahu
      c. Praying to Kaal Bhairav is another strong remedy for Rahu.

Sustaiing marriage reaquires lot of patience, tolerance and acceptance. Ego, Anger, fighting, blaming will not help.

Hope this helps

Om Namanh SHivaya

Dr Sandeep Bansal

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage issues – Navneet sir please help
Your information: