marriage related problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vallari shyam kanekar

my name is vallari kanekar born on 30/04/1987 at 6.07 pm in ponda goa. married to sameer k shirodkar who is born on 10/05/1976 at 5.06 am in siolim mapusa goa.married on 10 may 2014. i have one son born on 24 april 2015 at 8.52pm in ponda goa. i am facing difficulty in living with my husband. Everytime our conversation ends with fight arguments and i find it very difficult to interact with him . at present i am living with my parents and my son. our matter has reached till divorce. although he has not taken his step for divorce but constantly threatening me by saying that he will take divorce. my question is that,, is there any chances of divorce in my kundali?? if yes than i want my son to be with me forever. means child custody in my favour.please guide me what should i do?

• #42111 Reply
      TMR

An astrologer can only help you by checking whether the horoscopes of boy and girl matches or not which is normally done before marriage. Now in your case, nothing can be given as advice in this regard. Perhaps you can seek the help of marriage court to solve your problem.

• #42131 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You got two questions.
      1.Whether you will be divorced?
      It is not an exam to the astrologer.So many facts
      must be known .It is difficult to answer.
      2.How to keep the child with your custody?
      The child is already with you.Now,your huband is
      not asking you for the child.It is an imaginary question.
      The son is aged 3years.It appears that you are living away
      from your husband since one or two years.No court
      will give custody of your child to husband.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: marriage related problems
Your information: