Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dev

Sir can you please help me

I am male

dob – 18-10-1982

time : 3:30 PM

place – Jabalpur (M.P.)

My divorce case is running since last 10 years.

When I will get divorce and is there chances for second marrige?

• #133772 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in Kumbha Rashi. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev and 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (house of relationships) are placed in their Uccha and Neecha-Sthana respectively in the 9th house of Tula Rashi. They are way too close to each other for comfort – they engage in Graha Yudha or Planetary war and Sun/Ravi seems to have torched Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, you got married in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha, with Sade-Sathi looming around the corner. This probably summarizes your marital life.

Now, you’ve started Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha the 8th lord… who is strongly placed in the his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in the 8th house of Kanya Rashi.

It would perhaps help if you could kindly elaborate your situation and help set the context.

Take care…

• #133775 Reply
        dev

Thank you sir
        Can you tell any remedy for me?

• #133779 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As highlighted previously, kindly share details of the situation along with (if possible)  your wife’s birth-details.

It would make sense for you to offer special prayers to appease Sun/Ravi/Surya by way of offering water/Argya to Surya Bhagawan early mornings, at Sunrise – as also chant Aditya Hridayam and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra , with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Based on the acuteness of the situation, you can also consider Surya Shanti Homa/Havan.

Take care…

• #133785 Reply
        dev

wife details

7-may-1984

12:30 PM

place – damoh (M.P.)

• #133786 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given time seems to place Udaya Lagna in a Sandhi or Cusp, at the edge of Karaka and Simha Rashi. But then, there is no ambiguity with regards to the foot-print and significant influence of Ketu on relationships, in her birth-chart. Apart from that, there does seem to be pride/ego, parental (father’s position) and other such influence.

All said and done, the Rashi Parivarthana between current Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja seems to give some hope for positive developments. If I may take the liberty (not knowing intricate details of the past and current situation), it might not be a bad idea for both of you to consider shedding animosity and give a thought on getting back together.

Take care…

• #133802 Reply
      G

Hey buddy

Pls check and let me know

When will I get married and how will be my life partner

Details

Garima (female)

1:15pm

Delhi

• #133843 Reply
        Dev

Sir, not possible for me to live together, still case is running and now mutually divorce talk is running. Will I get divorce

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Marrige Issuse
Your information: