Mental peace

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jeytha Sahana

I am feeling extremely alone. Very emotionally down. No one is there for me. No friends and no love. Having depression and studies also going bad. Is this going to be like this always?

Date of birth: 31/08/2001
      Time of birth: 2pm
      Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• #129958 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope you are in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Mercury till May 2024. You are also in the period of Shani sade satti. The Rahu period is always a challenging period in ones life and the person has to try to retain his/her focus else you will certainly lose your path. You need to work on things that will help you attain your long-term goals. Overall your chart is decent, but there are challenges which you yourself will have to face and overcome. As an astrologer, I can only guide and help you. You are an introvert and think a lot but your execution is bad. It is time for you to put your plans into action as well. Doing the things below and you will see major transformation in your life.

1. Find your hobby, it can be writing, singing, painting, or cooking and start doing it for yourself without bothering what others are going to think about it.

2. Spend one hour of your day either in the park, society or start playing some games. It will help you make some friends.

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

3. Visit Shani temple every Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Mental peace
Your information: