My child’s delayed speech and allergy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Preeti

Respected astrologers,

my child is 2 year old but he does not speek ‘except mamma, papa, jai ho, hathi” since 6 months.. he never try new words, only talks in signals and shouts. Also he is allergic to many food items due to which he gets rashes and hives on his body. I want to know when will his allergy end and how is his chart for speech.

name- Upmanyu,

Male
      10th july 2022, sunday,

5:55 AM, noida, uttar pradesh

• #150065 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would help if you could kindly share coordinates of the birth-place. Considering the close approximate coordinates, it looks like Ascendent or Udaya Lagna is placed in Gemini or Mithuna Rashi and Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha (Karaka for Communication) is strongly placed alongside, along with 3rd lord Sun/Ravi. For the records Naisargika Aarogya Karaka or natural signifier of health Sun/Ravi has very low Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga – as does Rahu (current Antara Lord).

Moon/Chandra is the second lord of Speech seems to have crossed over to the 6th house of Roga-Sthana… which also happens to be his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Scorpio or Vrishchika Rashi. He is flanked on one side by Ketu and on the other by low-profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika is not a very good sign.

Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra – 4th (last) pada. So, the child started his life in the Maha-Dasha of 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, strongly placed in the 10th house in Pisces or Meena Rashi. His placement in the 10th house, a Kendra calls for validation of the concept called Kendradipathya Dosha. Equally important is the fact that the child started his life in the Antara of Mars/Kuja, who is a top-class malefic for the birth-chart owning and activating the 6th (house of Roga-Sthana) & 11th houses… as also the celestials placed there – including Rahu and Moon/Chandra. Current Antara is that of Rahu (from December 2022, until May 2025)…

On my part, I’m hoping you’ll start observing marked difference, with the start of Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha from June 2025. But then, please be reminded Saturn/Shani-dev is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja… keeping him and the celestials hosted by him (Moon/Chandra, Rahu and 12th lord of Medical Expenses Venus/Shukra) activated. Current transits have not helped either…more so with Rahu-Ketu or Jupiter/Guru-dev.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you to consider the following:

1. Offering Argya or water to Sun/Ravi on a daily basis at Sunrise and chanting of Aditya Hrudayam.

2. Propitiating Mars/Kuja, Rahu and Moon/Chandra.

3. Seek help and guidance from medical professionals for proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment (speech therapy).

Take care…

• #150066 Reply
      Buddy

Skin infections, allergies, rashes, hives etc., I believe are due to Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu… who is not beneficially disposed. Diagnosis will not be very easy in Rahu’s Antara. Hence, the suggestion earlier…

Take care…

• #150117 Reply
      Preeti

Respected Sir,

thank you very much for the detailed answer.

these are the coordinates of the hospital he was born in

(28.5870162, 77.4009521) as latitude and longitude

His homeopathy treatment is going on for last 3 months with little relief in allergy but it comes back as we stop the medicine.

Also, please tell me how will be his future life. A general prediction about his future, career and allergy/skin related  issues in future.

thank you

• #150128 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I had considered a very close approximate for the coordinates. So, there is no significant difference in the placements. As called out earlier, it will not be easy to diagnose his ailments in the current Antara of Rahu – would make sense to consider propitiating him.

As for query about the child’s future, it is discouraged for folk to look at an infant’s birth-chart, unless the need is driven by medical reasons (which is the sole reason for my initiative earlier).

Take care…

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: My child’s delayed speech and allergy
Your information: