My kids

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      liyah

Hello I want to know where can I found in my chart who were my kids in my past life? I want to find out everything about them who they were their zodiac sign when they born their personality everything dob 14 May 1984 11:20am location, Paris France I don’t want to tell me details I want me to find out my kids on my chart what if they are adults now?

• #123633 Reply
      TMR

Astrology has no way to find the details you asked for. Astrology can only evaluate your life from birth to death based on your birth time, date and place of birth details. Read my book given in my profile.

• #123634 Reply
      Myusernane

Thank you for your answer astrologer by the way an astrologer ALWAYS CAN FIND THE PAST LIFE IN A PERSON’S CHART AND PROVIDE DETAILS AND SAY WHO THEY WERE AND FROM LORD’S FIND RELATIVES TOO Etc if you don’t know just say it but don’t tell me astrology has no answers! What are you talking about? Have u got any idea? I have heard and now I google and everyone say we can find information etc..

• #123644 Reply
      TMR

Well, you can contact them. We use scientific astrology for evaluating a horoscope which can tell you how your life will be from birth to death. Read my book given in my profile.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: My kids
Your information: